Commercial Photography and Billing Insights and Questions

Started Nov 29, 2006 | Discussions thread
Jeff Behm Veteran Member • Posts: 3,306
Re: Commercial Photography and Billing Insights and Questions

Man, I've GOT to move from this area. The economy here is toast. There was a time when I shot Snark sailboats for their Sears catalog placements adn everything else, all kinds of work for ServiStar Hardware and Werner ladders. They and dozens of others are all gone now except Werner who has moved headquarters to Chicago and production to Mexico, although they started just up the road from me.

Yesterday an agency came in and needed me to shoot today (40 minutes from now) for a regional sales brochure. 10 medical people as a group in professional garb, in the studio cyc to a layout, plus headshots of between 1 and 4 individuals. These people and I work together all the time but I thought the owner would fall off his chair at $200 plus head shots. He called me the most expensive photographer her knows, but he uses me cuz I always get it right the first time.

Anybody know how things are for commercial photogs in Santa Fe NM? It's clearer all the time, I have to go.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow