Camera Control Pro and Windows Vista
Anyone using Camera Control Pro and Windows Vista?
I can't seem to make Camera Control Pro recognize my D70s regardless of the USB mode. I tried both with no luck.
It keeps on telling me that there is no camera connected.
Vista, however, recognizes the camera without a problem including the transfer of photos.
In need of help...
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|