We grew and cared for our own pumpkins this year out in the backyard. ...my 5 & 7 yr old sons watched them grow and learned about bee pollination to make pumpkins grow.
We got 7 nice ones.
Even grew a 80 pounder that took a wheelbarrow to move it.
I guess the teens in the neighborhood didn't realize we just didnt go to the store and adopt some random pumpkins to call our own.
Needless to say, right before we were going to carve this weekend, some teen boys in the 'hood had some fun at our expense Monday night.
They targeted the big one, smashed another medium one and took another. We still have 4 left.
We are coping
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!