Frame Destination - WOW!

Started Oct 25, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Florindo Gallicchio Veteran Member • Posts: 3,979
Frame Destination - WOW!

I'm doing a show in a couple of weeks for a fundraiser, so I need mats and matboards. After going back in the history of posts I settled on Frame Destination (www.framedestination.com). I called Mark Rogers, who is a member of DPReview to ask for advice.

It was after hours for his business but he spent a good 40 minutes on the phone with me, patiently explaining things and giving me valuable advice. I then went online to his site and bought a whole bunch of stuff.

I just got the package today. I had it delivered FedEx ground, and it took about a week to get here. My daughter and I opened the two boxes, and it took nearly forever to get past all of the packing and tape and stuffing holding it all inside the box. Other than one tiny little corner of a mat board being compressed, which I think I did myself, I have not yet seen any damage whatsoever. I got everything I ordered, too.

Next test is to see how well the cuts came out and the condition of the facing of the mats. I have a feeling all will be great.

Here's one solid vote for Frame Destination. Thanks, Mark!

-- hide signature --
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow