Who here would NOT purchase the 400D, and Why?

Started Sep 22, 2006 | Discussions thread
Cihangir Gzey Contributing Member • Posts: 565
NEVER buy anything that is not tested long enough!

I am not a tester but an end user who wants to be happy with the purchase. I had enough experiences with many kind of things to fix bugs or face with preproduction bugs (car, mpeg-4 camera, GSM phone, computer software, Microsoft operating system, etc.). I decided just to buy something after a while so people (electronic gadget lovers) will test it enough and companies will release new firmwares to fix those bugs. I hate bugs and I really hate unreliable things. I just want the damn thing to operate as it has to do. Yes, I will not be a first time tester and will not be able to show my new thing to my friends anymore (and see them get jealous) but I don't care at all after so many bad experiences (and after 36 years of life). It keeps my nerves better in this way. 9 months with my 350D and so far had no bug at all. Because I got it with firmware 1.0.3 after many months of its first release. :))))))))

My philosophy:Never buy something newly released. There will always be a bug to upset you. Because that thing is human made and ALL human beings do mistake by nature. Only GOD is perfect!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
RC
MOD imqqmi
thw
jgb
fad
MT
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow