D60 - not rumor!!!

Started Dec 31, 2001 | Discussions thread
OP Peter Gregg Veteran Member • Posts: 4,753
Re: D60 - not rumor!!!

Okay, thats the thread. There is more in personal conversations, but to keep what I posted above board the above is public so there is no added thoughts by me. The guy is top of the line and would be exactly the type of guy Canon would get to demonstrate the D60. It would similar to hiring Phil Askey but better. This guy is a genious when it comes to photography. I hope this was helpful to those of you who are wanting serious information.

Now to add my own thoughts and questions. If Canon is demonstrating a D30 replacement in Feb, would this be the same thing or be counted as an announcement? If so, it would start the calander towards some kind of release date much like happened for the D30. It too was announced at PMA. That to me ends the speculation for the time part of it. Now for speculating on the camera specs part, I guess that will go on until Feb in Orlando. Unless they announce something sooner!!!! I sincerly hope this was helpful to some of you guys here. I know and read the rumors myself, but this is not rumor, it is a step forward in the unwrapping of the next camera.

Pete

Peter Gregg's gear list:Peter Gregg's gear list
Nikon D800E Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Panasonic GH5
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
JC
Joo
Joo
JC
JC
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow