efillink refill kits

Started May 17, 2006 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
David W Hitchcock New Member • Posts: 1
Re: efillink refill kits

Hello,

Although I have not used the cartridges for the printer that you are looking for advice on, I can give you feedback on the cartridges for Epson R200 and Epson R300. I have purchased and used both the cartridges and the inks. The cartridges have performed flawlessly and the inks are the quality of Epson's or better. I have been using these cartridges for several months now and the more that I use them, the more I like them. I do a lot of printing for my business and by using these products, I have saved a ton of money. I particularly like not having to remove the cartridges to reset the chips or to refill them. I am not new to refilling Epson cartridges, I have been doing it for years, but I have to admit these cartridges are the best. I know as I have tried other cartridges and other companies methods and inks although I have received satifactory results, these cartridges are far superior and much easier to use. I personally have to thank Ronnie Luk, his service is commendable. I would not hesitate to recommend anybody to him or his products. I hope that this information is helpful to you and that you end up using these products, I assure you that you will not regret your decision.
David W Hitchcock

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
EJS
i3c
i3c
i3c
i3c
i3c
Roy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow