A620 gets warm
Hi, finally I have my first digicam, my A620. I have it from 2 days and take some pics for testing. I noticed that after 10 or 15 minutes of using the camera two parts gets slightly warm: one is the back of the body (the place where the LCD goes when it's closed), and the other is in the right of the body (outside the battery compartment).
I have to say that this parts are not really hot but there are diferent temperatures from the rest of the camera and these two zones.
Is this normal?
Buenos Aires - Argentina
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%