Z850 Real Estate Video Tour

Started Apr 2, 2006 | Discussions thread
dazco Senior Member • Posts: 1,794
Re: Give it a rest Overclocker...Your opinion is not of any value

Excuse me, but who do you think you are that you should decide what is discussed here. read that last sentance 50 times and maybe you'll finally understand. The world revolves around you or what?! Geez.....how bout YOU give it a rest. You are not judge and jury and this is a public forum where people come to discuss cameras, be it good or bad. If you want to start a one man love crusade towards the 850 be my guest. I won't comment about the fact that you seem to be the only one that finds it perfect even tho i and many others find that utterly senseless. But all that aside, who do you think you are to come here and tell others what they can talk about?!!!! trust me, the world does NOT revolve around you contrary to what your posts suggest.

Please, feel free to rant all you want! I have posted, and been callied an idiot, stupid, > and more by one here, for trying to end this constant whine and moan sessions.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow