Ricoh GRD...anything else like it?
the Nikon Coolpix 8400 is 24mm equivalent at its wide end. With the optional wide-angle adapter it drops to 18mm.
Even the old Coolpix 5000 went to 28mm on the wide end, and 19mm with its wide-angle adapter.
As I read the specifications I got very interested in the Ricoh.
The 28mm wide-angle is great because almost ALL of the compacts
only offer 35mm.
That comes as benefit if you consider the wide-angle converter that
makes it a 20mm - WOW!
However, a fixed 28mm lacks versatility, and that's just a shame.
The Ricoh leaves us just with the digital zoom which is absolutely
There's also the fact that it just can't be found within the US.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%