norton ghost problem
i use ghost 9.0 to backup my photos/videos.
when i boot on ghost' CD to restore a previousely saved image of my C: partition, ghost doesn't show me all hard disk drives i have. So i have to save my image backup on the same drive (although on another partition) where my C: resides. So my problem is :
the only way to recover from a drive failure is via a DVD backup which is slow.
what's the problem ?
it seems that ghost doesn't recognize the other disk on which i'd like to store my backup image, maybe because of driver problems ?
is it a way to fix the problem without having to upgrade to ghost 10 ?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!