Event Photographers: Do you know Peter Wolf?

Started Mar 7, 2006 | Discussions thread
event-photos Regular Member • Posts: 236
Confirmation??

Hi Ted,

Did you get him to put it in writing?

Whilst I have no reason to doubt Mr Wolfs word, patents do get traded almost like stocks and shares, any new owner may not be so honourable and if in the worst case senario, Mr Wolf passed away, how could you prove the validity of your conversation?

The issue that could arise is the definition of 'sport' here is how the Oxford English Dictionary defines sport.

sport

• noun

1 an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others.

2 informal a person who behaves in a good or specified way in response to teasing, defeat, etc.
3 success or pleasure derived from an activity such as hunting.
4 dated entertainment; fun.

5 chiefly Austral. NZ a friendly form of address, especially between unacquainted men.

6 Biology an animal or plant showing abnormal or striking variation from the parent type as a result of spontaneous mutation.

It is a sad fact that there are solicitors / attorneys out there who would argue that a Beauty Pagent is a sport as they are competing against eachother.

This isn't my interprutation of sport however experience has taught me not to think laterally!

Protect your butt!

Best regards

Ian Grififths

http://www.event-photos.co.uk

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
HPW
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow