Canon S70 - why I'm still pleased
...still remain Impressed -
nice but perhaps not that remarkable....
until one realizes this is from a "ridiculouly" severe crop from this full frame -
the cropped shot is almost at 100% pixel level......
Why didn't didn't I just zoom in on the shot?
Well actually I have to confess I intended the full-frame shot - but I kept showing people the zoomed in (cropped) portion - and people kept asking to see that shot......
So I had to crop it to the way people had seen it.......
Anyway I remain REAL impressed with the Canon S70 and what it can do.
rest of the photos -
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!