Problem Downloading from FZ5
I think it will still be worth it,to add more RAM.
64Mb is what Windows98SE needs,alone.
Even though it's 'slow' RAM,by todays standards,more is still better,to a point.
I had a Pentium II 350mhz,with 384MB of RAM,and could run Adobe Photoshop 7.0,use it as a multitrack recorder,and could burn DVD's at 2X speed .
I believe the extra RAM had a lot to do with it.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%