I was in Sweden/norway last summer....
and I had many flat and bad pictures with me home.
This is from the border in Sweden, 2 miles from Norway. The place is called Storlien. The swedish king uses to go there every winter for skiing.
But back to the picture. Instead of looking at a bad, flat picture, I tried to do some thing out of it. It is far from a masterpiece. But I think it is better to look at then the orginal.
I know, to strong colors and more.
Can you gurus do it look better?
And my own try:
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%