So which FZ do I keep then ?

Started Dec 30, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mikeyw Senior Member • Posts: 1,010
So which FZ do I keep then ?

Some of you may recall I posted here earlier in the week with my FZ3 upgrade dillema (whether to go for an FZ5 or FZ20) - both available for an incredible £199 in the UK. (rrp £399)

Well the size of the FZ5 appealed so I ordered one, however looking on pbase.com at the FZ20 images I just couldn't resist so purchased an FZ20 as well !!!

I'm really enjoying the FZ20 - it just feels so good in the hands. The FZ5 should arrive today.

Apart from it's size does the Fz5 have and benefit over the FZ20 ? - am I correct in thinking the focusing is quicker on the 5 and the battery life much better ?

I'll spend a couple of days testing both before returning one but I just don't know which way to turn.....both superb cameras and i'd imagine results will be very similar.

I think the better flash on the FZ20 may be a deciding factor but ONLY if the is no marked difference in the amount of noise on the FZ20 over the FZ5 indoors.......

decisions,decisions......

What would you keep ?

Regards,
Mike.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow