Frank Malone wrote:
Does anyone have a C315 5 mp camera. I'm really shocked at how
small the file size 1.2mb is for a 5 mp camera.
I purchased one of the older CX series for my son and it really does make smaller JPEGs than other comparable brands and models. Kodak does a very good job of their compression so the average user doesn't notice any loss in quality. It is a C series after all.
If you are looking for a simple point and shoot camera that will turn out consistantly good pictures, then buy the C315. You'll like it.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%