13 wedding photos from the E-500 & FL-50 Flash

Started Oct 24, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
grandp Senior Member • Posts: 1,038
13 wedding photos from the E-500 & FL-50 Flash

I used the E-500 again as a second camera at a wedding and this time with the FL-50 set the way the FL-50 book says to set it.

The wedding was at night and had a mid evil theme to it i also shot with my canon 20d.

As you can see the E-500 and FL-50 combo works very badly most everything is way underexposed and the colors look dull and lifeless.

I use off camera flash also. I had three off camera flashes set up and trigger them with pocket wizards so i placed one of the pocket wizards on the E-500 in place of the flash to set off the off camera lights and the E-500 could not focus at all it was useless as a camera in low light and the area was lit up with two outdoor flood lights.
The 20d focused with no problem at all.

photos 11 and 12 are at the same distance and position look at how differently they exposed.

Well here are the photos.

If you are looking for a two lens E-500 kit with a extra battery i will louse 15% on a restocking fee at best buy and i will let anyone have it for the 15% off if they want it.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Dan
Dan
Dan
Dan
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow