Flash thoughts - USB question
I have a 7Hi but the flash has never been an issue. I do tend to close it carefully though.
On the USB issue I have similar problems from time to time but normally with USB readers and USB key style devices. The message suggests that windows still thinks something has the drive mapped. This can be something like an anti-virus tool scanning the card even though you are not aware of it.
Other times I have sometimes left a folder window open somewhere on the desktop that is connected to the 7Hi or card reader so it still appears to windows as open.
Powering down the camera should be okay - so long as you are not actively updating the drive.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4