Nixvue Vista website
I just purchased a Nixvue Vista 30BG portable storage device. In the user's manual, they list their website for software upadates, frequently asked questions, etc.
I've tried numerous times to get on their website, http://www.nixvue.com , without any success. All I get is a message saying "This page cannot be displayed".
I've tried sending an email to technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org, only to receive an email back with the message "Invalid final delivery useid: email@example.com".
Has anyone had the same problem? Can anyone offer any suggestions?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)