Gary Friedman's 7D/5D Book Available!

Started Sep 21, 2005 | Discussions thread
windraiden Forum Member • Posts: 51
Re: Gary Friedman's 7D/5D Book Available!

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing this ebook because I didn't want another "how to" book about photography. But after browsing through the examples of pages pm Gary's website, I took the plunge anyway because I wanted a more comprehensive views on the functions of my 5D. All I have to say is...WHOA... This book is GREAT! It not only gave me a refresher in some photography techniques, it also captured the true usage of most functions for the 5D/7D. Sure, I could of read the owner's manual that came with the 5D, but Gary put the technical jargon of the tech manual into language that hit it home for me. I especially like the HINTS: that the author gives throughout the book; such as the program shifts tricks. I'd recommend this book to anyone who wants to know more about what their 5D/7D can do. NO, I'm not getting any kickbacks from Gary Friedman!

cheers,
Steve

windraiden's gear list:windraiden's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Sol
Sol
Sol
mcl
mcl
tme
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow