installation of autopano - help!
Has anyone successfully and easily worked out how to install autopano on mac OSX?
As far as I can make out there are two different programs - one is simplay called autopano, the other is called autopano-sift.
Both seem to require real tech-heads to install. I understand that first I need to install something called Mono, then I need to install something called Gtk#, then I need to install something called Gnome, and then I can install Autopano-sift. All require using Terminal commands but any pages which attempt to give instructions either assumes one knows a lot already, talks in generalised statements, or seem to give contradict other instructions.
1. Is autopano or autopano-sift the simplest to use and install?
2. Are there any step-by-step instructions for a non-techie anywhere on the web?
Thanks in advance....
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%