Really basic question on blending....

Started Sep 2, 2005 | Discussions thread
OP debunix Senior Member • Posts: 2,026
Re: very carefully

CityLights wrote:

I assume you know how to use the layers in photoshop elements and
your question is the blending.

The answer is very carefully. Blending is the key word.

I use three methods.

The best seems to be the gradient tool for the mask. Click
somewhere just above the the horizon and drag across it to
somewhere just below the horizon. The space you drag will be the
blending region from one layer to the next.

oh dear, now we're into the area of my total ignorance. I know a bit about layers, making one more transparent, etc, but a layer mask in elements is new ground too.
D Brown in St. Louis

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow