Sigma SD10 VS Kodak 14N Image quality?

Started Aug 9, 2005 | Discussions thread
ThunderLance Contributing Member • Posts: 952
Re: Sigma SD10 VS Kodak 14N Image quality?

If money is no problem, Get a Medium Format instead. With Phase One back that has 39MPs that should be more than enough to get any picture you want.

I have a Sigma SD9 and I have made posters 60*90 cm which is around 24*36 inches where people couldn't see that it was a digital camera and were wondering which Medium format camera I was using..

I am sure that Kodak is well capable camera in it's own right, after all, 14MP sensor cant be cr** because no one would buy one.. Right?

I preffer Sigma because in my opinion, it's easier to use than the Kodak and I do get rather well photos..

A note to those that take a photo from the web and upsample it and try to compare with Kodak's... Why not get a raw file instead and then try to do the comparisson? A fair comparison in my eyes, unless that it is something you dont want to show?

-- hide signature --

'It could be worse but I dont know how'

'It doesnt matter that you are sitting on the right track, you're still going to get hit by train!'

http://filipsphotos.fotopic.net/

ThunderLance's gear list:ThunderLance's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Sigma SD9 Sigma SD14 Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 50mm F2.8 EX DG Macro +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
4C
4C
4C
4C
4C
4C
4C
4C
4C
4C
4C
4C
spm
JLK
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow