Signature How Too please

Started Jul 11, 2005 | Discussions thread
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 18,514
I too was wondering better ways of doing this...

and I was politely pointed to a wonderful watermarking program called:

Photo Water Mark Pro

Their web site is located at: http://www.photowatermark.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

I've come to love this program because there are virtually unlimited ways in which you can assign signatures, watermarks, superimposed images, etc.

I strongly suggest trying this program. I was hooked after a few days...that's for sure.

Now I can do what I want signaturewise and it has worked out beautifully. Here's just a small (yet unspectacular) example of what you can do - adding different types of signatures, logos, etc. I think you will come to like this program very much - and it batch processes images quickly. I had to take around 800 images of new "wild" and undeveloped land that our county just purchased - over $15 million dollars worth. Needless to say they wanted them watermarked a certain way (not my choice). This program enabled me to watermark them precisely the way the County wanted.

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Kodak EasyShare P880 Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus C-7070 Wide Zoom Canon PowerShot G12 Olympus XZ-1 +44 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow