What is the best Compact for low light?
By low light, I mean, a bowling alley. And by best I mean, Quick AF with good photo quality. And by Compact I mean something I can stick in my pocket, so anything in the UltraCompact family is fine too.
Other than that I have no requirements other than I'm looking around $450 or less.
Bring on the recommendations!!!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|