Preview mode not working

Started May 22, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Walter S Matthews Veteran Member • Posts: 3,311
Preview mode not working

in the past I have operated by having my S3 set on preview mode. In that mode the image comes up on the LCD screen and stays there till I make it go away by pressing the shutter lightly or the delete button.

Yesterday, at the start of a wedding, it turned off after the 2-3 second delay that looked liike the other mode. Can't remember the menu name, but no matter where I set it, then or now, with or without reading the manual-as I thought I had somehow moved outside of a normal mode and that maybe when I got back I could re-set it after reading about what I had done wrong.

No deal, the camera just gives the 2 second screen and then that screen just goes blank.

A real pain since the review function takes so long on the S3 and this 2 second review has to be fixed or I can't use the camera.

Anyone seen it, heard or it?

Resetting everything does nothing, leaving the batterie4s out for an hour does nothing. Am trying 8 hours without batteries.

?????????????
Ideas,

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow