Shutter-lag on my D100 = 6 msec!
This bumblebee fly to my laser system today.
To see the setup for this photo look:
Sorry, but only the first page is translated, but the rest will by done in the future! With a modifyed compur shutter and an extra electro-magnet between the AF200/4D micro lens and the D100 new shutter-lag is about 6 msec! This is faster then any nikon camera!
This setup is portable, photo taken into the field, only one flash used.
Nikon D100, AF60/2.8D micro, AF200/4D micro, SB-80-DX, vivitar 283 flash, homemade timermodule for highspeed.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%