i got a SHARP 17-85is...
I'm keeping mine, and I have the 24-70, and 10-22 (coming soon) also, as well the a few other lenses. It really serves a different purpose as a much lighter and smaller all around lens.
Kevin Chao wrote:
that i don't wanna get rid of, but i have to... this was my first
lens and i LOVE it... i had it calibrated and now it's sharper than
heck... even wide open... i just got the 24-70 and my 10-22 should
be arriving within 2 weeks hopefully (dell)... then i won't need
the 17-85 anymore... i hate to see it go...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!