Should it be c-8080 ???

Started Feb 17, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
kaalpurush New Member • Posts: 15
Should it be c-8080 ???

Hi

I've been following the forum for last couple of months, thanks to you all for your advice and comments. I'm in desperate need of advice from you people out there as I’m going to buy a camera but still undecided whether to go for DSLR or Prosumer. First I need to tell you what I’m going to do with it, as being an architect I have to shoot a lot of buildings and a of lot interiors too, I travel places and love landscape photography and after all that the camera has to take my family photos ( maybe I’m asking too much from it ). I have a Coolpix-2500 and want an upgrade, recently I used a Nikon D-70 and it was great but for my budget constraints I cannot go fro that at this moment. After looking at different cameras I've narrowed my focus on three models C-8080, MINOLTA A-200 and Digital Rebel (but it will cost a lot more for the lens as good as C-8080 or A-200). So after all the reviews here and elsewhere I'm as lost as ever and need some advice from you.

So, I’m searching for some light about this matter.

Thanx

Kaalpurush

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
rmx
BLB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow