Silly Q from a D-SLR newb
Hi from a newbie.
Just got the 300D (Black Jessops Kit) and a 75-300 USM [IS]
Very pleased with my first shots, however one thing confuses me.
Being new to D-SLR but not digital how come the image sizes are wierd???
I am used to 800x600, 1600x1200, 2048x1536 etc
The300D sizes are strange to me, 2048x1360 1536x1024
Am I missing something real obvious here?? Is like Medium, 35mm, aps formats etc type thing???
Thanks in advance
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%