Costco (Fremont) prints not square
I had 45 8x10 borderless prints done the other day for SCCA trophy photos. The prints came out non-square and printed on 8x12 paper.
The 8x12 I can handle via a trimmer. The problem is the prints are rotated a few degrees so there is a 1/16inch wedge of white paper at the top and the bottom that needs to be trimmed off.
I took the prints back and the photo manager told me "thats the way they print" No apology. Told me to take them to Kinkos.
OK Rant off. I manually trimmed the prints (nearly 200 edges) Never trust Costco.
I am not a web page designer
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4