Canon S9000 - purple band at end?
I've got a 1.5 year-old Canon S9000 that started showing a single light 1/8" wide purple band, all the way across, about 1/4" from the end of the page. I'm printing with a 1/4" margin, so the band is actually about 1/2" from the end of the paper. It shows best on dark or shaded areas.
I've checked the heads and they appear reasonably good (a few isolated segments missing in black, and one in cyan) and aligned the print heads (F needed a minor tweak). I can't see the yellow test-grid well enough to tell if it's OK. I don't know whether this yellow visibility is just due to my vision, or whether this is just difficult for everyone to see. I've used plain paper and semi-gloss.
Has anyone seen this end-of-page purple band? Any solutions/suggestions?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power