MY Attitude: Goodbye Canon

Started May 25, 2001 | Discussions thread
sarbos Contributing Member • Posts: 902
Forget DUPNEU and Pat R. they are Neal

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving Canon, Kevin.

I hope it's just momentary... A friend of mine, professional photografer and NIKON fanatic, was so angry about their costumer service that he said he was going to sell all her equipment and switch to Canon (er... that was here in Spain, in 1997).

He received several offers for his tools... but... well... at the end he keep them and he has become a Nikon fan again...

I hope your rage is also momentary, you are a good worker and helper with your site, and you seemed quite happy until now...

ah! by the way, dont pay atention to DUPNEU and Pat R., they must be Neal, they have only one (1!) post in their history, BUT they seam to know well about previous posts about "Neal" so... you Kevin are apreciate, everyone says so in the posts, he is despised, so he is jealous and post that stupid things... don't pay attention...

Sarbos

sarbos's gear list:sarbos's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
eg
Zak
Zak
EJN
EJN
EJN
Les
LPG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow