Sold D2h shipped COD received Fake Money order.

Started Nov 3, 2004 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
katanaphoto Contributing Member • Posts: 783
Sold D2h shipped COD received Fake Money order.

I sold my D2h last week using COD vs FedEx and I have receive the Money Order for $2550 yesterday so I went and deposited to my Bank. Today I have receive phone call from my Bank with horrible new that it looks like that check is fake because the routing number didn't match with Banks Name.

When I was talking to person from the bank she told me that she have already spoke to someone and
she was told that it sim like this is like number 6 check with the same info.

Soon after I called this guy and to my surplice he have answer my call and I ask him if he receive the camera and he said yes so then I told him that I have deposit the check and I got phone call from the bank that this check is bad and he said I don't know why would it be than I said we will see what FBI will say to it and then he hang up. Now I know I git screw big time.

I have send the camera COD with insurance and I have check the box with secure payment and I still get fake money order. I will cal FBI tomorrow but I know I will newer see my camera or money.
I will also try call FedEX and see if I can get any money from them.
I don't think I will ever sell anything over Internet again.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
JC
(unknown member)
Mig
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow