S7000 Initial Checks
Just ordered my new Fujifilm S7000 which will arrive in a couple of days. Have read a lot about S7000 and perfectly happy with it. But being a novice in digital cameras, I have these questions.
1. What all should I check in my S7000 camera - I know that I should check the serial number and ensure that it is produced after Jan 2004.
2. People are talking about "Dead Pixel Test". Is there a software for that. How many dead pixels are OK for any camera.
Whether I need to any initial tests with my S7000. Fuji Lovers please excuse me, I know that this is a wonderful camera, still it is an electronics equipment. So would like to try my max in getting a good camera. Please help.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4