Site Feedback and Help

Welcome to the Site Feedback and Help Forum, the place for your questions, feedback and suggestions for the DPReview team. Before asking a question please check out our FAQ here. For technical issues, please include as much detail about the problem as possible, including your browser/OS and the exact page where the issue occurred. Discussion of moderation policies is permitted in this forum, but if you have a problem with a specific moderator action (or your issue involves personal and/or account information) please contact an admin or use the feedback form. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Marti58, Dale Buhanan, Footski, and Mako2011.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Android DPREVIEW certificate error Android DPREVIEW certificate error Null handling problem in user profiles Null handling problem in user profiles
I’ve just run into an issue I haven’t seen before I’ve just run into an issue I haven’t seen before dpreview Gone Wild ! dpreview Gone Wild !
LENS DAMAGE HELP!!!! LENS DAMAGE HELP!!!! Tilde Does Not Display Correctly Tilde Does Not Display Correctly
Lens feature search database BUG affecting 88 lenses and ALL mounts Lens feature search database BUG affecting 88 lenses and ALL mounts Forum feedback Forum feedback
DPR rendering page layout as Mobile version DPR rendering page layout as Mobile version Screen size Screen size
Issue posting images Issue posting images Inapplicable notifications Inapplicable notifications
Another can't upload to galleries Another can't upload to galleries Ads are messing up... Again. Ads are messing up... Again.
Firefox version 49 upload issue fixed Firefox version 49 upload issue fixed I cannot upload to my Gallery I cannot upload to my Gallery
Why are images "from the web" shown the wrong size? Why are images "from the web" shown the wrong size? Testing adding picture with internet explorer instead of firefox 49.0.1 Testing adding picture with internet explorer instead of firefox 49.0.1
UX suggestion: news article teaser image missing from news article, please include as a rule UX suggestion: news article teaser image missing from news article, please include as a rule Can't reply on my iPad Can't reply on my iPad
Browse printer by brand - no Epson? Browse printer by brand - no Epson? watching photo's in DP and when downloaded watching photo's in DP and when downloaded
Broken Image on Gear Product List Broken Image on Gear Product List DPR Color Sceme DPR Color Sceme
Getting 404 errors on all my e-mail notifications Getting 404 errors on all my e-mail notifications Would DPR consider changing white to grey? Would DPR consider changing white to grey?
Light Theme Light Theme "An error occurred ... well this is embarrassing." "An error occurred ... well this is embarrassing."
About the white theme - And image displays. About the white theme - And image displays. Screen hijacked by an Advertisement Screen hijacked by an Advertisement
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow