Site Feedback and Help

Welcome to the Site Feedback and Help Forum, the place for your questions, feedback and suggestions for the DPReview team. Before asking a question please check out our FAQ here. For technical issues, please include as much detail about the problem as possible, including your browser/OS and the exact page where the issue occurred. Discussion of moderation policies is permitted in this forum, but if you have a problem with a specific moderator action (or your issue involves personal and/or account information) please contact an admin or use the feedback form. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Marti58, Dale Buhanan, Footski, and Mako2011.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Canon 77D on top in the most popular camera list? Canon 77D on top in the most popular camera list? DPR with the EXIF DPR with the EXIF
I wonder why "travel" and "landscape" are paired? I wonder why "travel" and "landscape" are paired? DPReview (and others) are losing credibility fast. Sony A9 overheating. DPReview (and others) are losing credibility fast. Sony A9 overheating.
Unable to Upload Images to Gallery Unable to Upload Images to Gallery Bad link to ThinkTank Photo update article Bad link to ThinkTank Photo update article
Stop showing 1/10000 shutter speed for photos without EXIF Stop showing 1/10000 shutter speed for photos without EXIF That BOLD font on the front page That BOLD font on the front page
Date/time on Private Messages is Very Confusing Date/time on Private Messages is Very Confusing Problems with notifications Problems with notifications
Unable to make post Unable to make post Color Shift in Images When Posted to Online Forum and Instagram Color Shift in Images When Posted to Online Forum and Instagram
Flashtalking ad tracker Flashtalking ad tracker Gallery "fullscreen" mode never works Gallery "fullscreen" mode never works
Number of comments on latest cameras Number of comments on latest cameras Difficulty uploading images - temporary? Difficulty uploading images - temporary?
Android DPREVIEW certificate error Android DPREVIEW certificate error Null handling problem in user profiles Null handling problem in user profiles
I’ve just run into an issue I haven’t seen before I’ve just run into an issue I haven’t seen before dpreview Gone Wild ! dpreview Gone Wild !
LENS DAMAGE HELP!!!! LENS DAMAGE HELP!!!! Tilde Does Not Display Correctly Tilde Does Not Display Correctly
Lens feature search database BUG affecting 88 lenses and ALL mounts Lens feature search database BUG affecting 88 lenses and ALL mounts Forum feedback Forum feedback
DPR rendering page layout as Mobile version DPR rendering page layout as Mobile version Screen size Screen size
Issue posting images Issue posting images Inapplicable notifications Inapplicable notifications
Another can't upload to galleries Another can't upload to galleries Ads are messing up... Again. Ads are messing up... Again.
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow