Site Feedback and Help

Welcome to the Site Feedback and Help Forum, the place for your questions, feedback and suggestions for the DPReview team. Before asking a question please check out our FAQ here. For technical issues, please include as much detail about the problem as possible, including your browser/OS and the exact page where the issue occurred. Discussion of moderation policies is permitted in this forum, but if you have a problem with a specific moderator action (or your issue involves personal and/or account information) please contact an admin or use the feedback form.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
DPR Color Sceme DPR Color Sceme Getting 404 errors on all my e-mail notifications Getting 404 errors on all my e-mail notifications
Would DPR consider changing white to grey? Would DPR consider changing white to grey? Light Theme Light Theme
"An error occurred ... well this is embarrassing." "An error occurred ... well this is embarrassing." About the white theme - And image displays. About the white theme - And image displays.
Screen hijacked by an Advertisement Screen hijacked by an Advertisement Custom gear entry no longer working? Custom gear entry no longer working?
Cannot post due to server error? Cannot post due to server error? Adobe flash player warning Adobe flash player warning
Strange problem with a few posts Strange problem with a few posts Unable to make Challenge Submission Unable to make Challenge Submission
Do you really think this blue helps readability, dpreview? Do you really think this blue helps readability, dpreview? Poll Question: Which One do you like: DP Review Light or Dark Poll Question: Which One do you like: DP Review Light or Dark
"Stop Receiving Notifications" Failure "Stop Receiving Notifications" Failure Banned google Photo? Banned google Photo?
Articles page messed up Articles page messed up Mobile site - notifications changed Mobile site - notifications changed
Batis 25 gear list image broken Batis 25 gear list image broken New private messages, also available on mobile New private messages, also available on mobile
Proposal for relative scoring Proposal for relative scoring How do I "fix" page display size? How do I "fix" page display size?
Pregnant Woman Pregnant Woman Stylus 1, year end round ups: not even in the running Stylus 1, year end round ups: not even in the running
Wrong tags - 2 Wrong tags - 2 Site login webpage & DNS spoofing Site login webpage & DNS spoofing
"Embarrassing error" that shouldn't happen ... happened "Embarrassing error" that shouldn't happen ... happened How to Insert Video into message on forum? How to Insert Video into message on forum?
Should photos posted to a thread go to your gallery? Should photos posted to a thread go to your gallery? Forum Background Too Busy Forum Background Too Busy
Display options:   
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow