Macro and Still Life Photography

Welcome to the Macro and Still Life Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to macro, close-up and still-life photography. Community moderator: TOF guy.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Chyrstal globe world Chyrstal globe world bugs in blue bugs in blue
D800E + Helios 44-m-4 + Autumn = D800E + Helios 44-m-4 + Autumn = spiders I met today spiders I met today
fence bugs fence bugs Garden spider Garden spider
wood sorrel flowers wood sorrel flowers How to capture bees in flight? How to capture bees in flight?
old bees old bees foot of a wasp 20x magnification foot of a wasp 20x magnification
Yellow soldier beetle Yellow soldier beetle Mushroom season Mushroom season
I like know what is this thing, mushroom may be? I like know what is this thing, mushroom may be? and it's still raining and it's still raining
The End - Still Life The End - Still Life more 'room more 'room
klepto parasitic klepto parasitic eight-legging it eight-legging it
real suckers real suckers Wet Wallflower Wet Wallflower
spiders and flies spiders and flies European Hornet (Vespa crabro) European Hornet (Vespa crabro)
social life of the garden
Critique requested
social life of the garden
A fly, an ichneumon wasp, and a basic question A fly, an ichneumon wasp, and a basic question
a lack of 'room - not much room here... a lack of 'room - not much room here... hollywood ending hollywood ending
the ivy league the ivy league fondo negro fondo negro
pretty things in a wild garden
Critique requested
pretty things in a wild garden
Still Life with Roses - Color Still Life with Roses - Color
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow