Macro and Still Life Photography

Welcome to the Macro and Still Life Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to macro, close-up and still-life photography. Community moderator: TOF guy.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Northern Crab Spider Northern Crab Spider Cuckoo Wasp Cuckoo Wasp
Sometimes you just need to crop... Sometimes you just need to crop... Doomed...Ever get that sinking feeling? Doomed...Ever get that sinking feeling?
Another Critter Mix Part III Another Critter Mix Part III Bees on Thistles flower. Sony HX400V with close up lens VCL-M3358. Bees on Thistles flower. Sony HX400V with close up lens VCL-M3358.
Vine Maple Vine Maple 3 mm solitary bee 3 mm solitary bee
In-Flight Dragonfly: In-Flight Dragonfly: Rose of Sharon. Rose of Sharon.
Arduino based automated focus stacking rail Arduino based automated focus stacking rail puff ball states. puff ball states.
just fun with my macro just fun with my macro A Few Flower Shakes from Summer A Few Flower Shakes from Summer
Hardy Cyclamen Hardy Cyclamen Spider-Dragonfly interaction Spider-Dragonfly interaction
Another Peacock butterfly ( apologies to Orsonneke for copying ) Another Peacock butterfly ( apologies to Orsonneke for copying ) Lichen Focus Stack
Critique requested
Lichen Focus Stack
Crab in a coconut shell Crab in a coconut shell The back of my thumb The back of my thumb
Peacock Butterfly Peacock Butterfly need an umbrella ? need an umbrella ?
Bug. Bug. Antercation Antercation
Sundew, Darwin NT Sundew, Darwin NT From Nymph to Wings... From Nymph to Wings...
Inner space Inner space In flight, hand held....... In flight, hand held.......
New to me: Sigma 150mm F2.8 Macro-4/3 mount-encouraging results New to me: Sigma 150mm F2.8 Macro-4/3 mount-encouraging results Two different passion flowers. Two different passion flowers.
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow