Sport and Action Photography

Welcome to the Sport and Action Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of fast moving action and sport. Community moderator: schmegg.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
New to photography - Basketball help please New to photography - Basketball help please A very pleasant afternoon A very pleasant afternoon
Basketball low lit gym noise Basketball low lit gym noise Some boxing fanboys here? Some boxing fanboys here?
Good/Reasonable basketball pics of kids/HS Good/Reasonable basketball pics of kids/HS Low level flying jets with the Fuji 100-400mm and the XT-2 Low level flying jets with the Fuji 100-400mm and the XT-2
I want to become a touring music photographer I want to become a touring music photographer Net Affair Net Affair
A few surf shots from lately... A few surf shots from lately... Basketball w/ Sony A99ii and Tamron 85/1.8 USD Basketball w/ Sony A99ii and Tamron 85/1.8 USD
Ball control.... almost. - Rugby Ball control.... almost. - Rugby Today's "Running" Pics Today's "Running" Pics
Are you distracted by this background? Are you distracted by this background? Polo Polo
Why does my team plays in the worst lit sprotcomplex of Belgium :( Why does my team plays in the worst lit sprotcomplex of Belgium :( First time shooting basketball - 10 photos First time shooting basketball - 10 photos
Ski jumping Ski jumping The Monkey King (Cantonese Action Opera) The Monkey King (Cantonese Action Opera)
FIS Alpine Skiing World Cup - Women's Slalom FIS Alpine Skiing World Cup - Women's Slalom Just a Quick Volleyball Blast from the Past Just a Quick Volleyball Blast from the Past
A Few "Running" Shots A Few "Running" Shots Basketball in a dark gym Basketball in a dark gym
Your motorsport shots Your motorsport shots F1 from Austin, Texas F1 from Austin, Texas
First Cross Country
Critique requested
First Cross Country
How to capture the most iconic photo of the Rio Olympics How to capture the most iconic photo of the Rio Olympics
HS Football at NRG Stadium (Houston Texans) with 400mm lens HS Football at NRG Stadium (Houston Texans) with 400mm lens Rugby photos Rugby photos
Critique Please! Critique Please! Record setting game.  Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Record setting game. Texas Tech vs Oklahoma
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow