Nature and Wildlife Photography

Welcome to the Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of wild - and not so wild - animals and the natural world. Community moderators: fredlord and jsanch08.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Azure Kingfisher Azure Kingfisher Tree Swallows in Flight Using the EE-1 Dot Sight (E-M1.2 + MC14 + 300mm f4) Tree Swallows in Flight Using the EE-1 Dot Sight (E-M1.2 + MC14 + 300mm f4)
Is a small sensor Superzoom an alternative for distant  wildlife ? Is a small sensor Superzoom an alternative for distant wildlife ? Bears are awake! Bears are awake!
Red Shouldered Hawk chicks have arrived Red Shouldered Hawk chicks have arrived White Morph Reddish Egrets White Morph Reddish Egrets
Spoonbill and Pelican from Trip to Texas Gulf Coast Spoonbill and Pelican from Trip to Texas Gulf Coast Anhinga & Fish Anhinga & Fish
Why I like small sensored SuperZooms Why I like small sensored SuperZooms Afternoon at Drayton Plains Nature Center Afternoon at Drayton Plains Nature Center
Bears Bears Fujifilm HS50EXR: Eurasian Jay Fujifilm HS50EXR: Eurasian Jay
Wildlife in a garden Wildlife in a garden Peregrine Pair Peregrine Pair
Close up of our resident Eastern Screech Owl - 'Harriet' Close up of our resident Eastern Screech Owl - 'Harriet' A Gothic Butterfly A Gothic Butterfly
Roseate Spoonbill Roseate Spoonbill Fleeting beauty ? Fleeting beauty ?
Ring-necked pheasant Ring-necked pheasant Ducks Ducks
Grackle and other Subjects Grackle and other Subjects A local fox family in the snow A local fox family in the snow
I've go the Blues....the Delta Blues I've go the Blues....the Delta Blues Location, location, location  Black Grouse Location, location, location Black Grouse
Subject and backgound share the same colour Subject and backgound share the same colour Eagles are beautiful in flight Eagles are beautiful in flight
6D goes birding 6D goes birding Birds... at really slow shutter speeds Birds... at really slow shutter speeds
Duck In Flight (What Am I doing wrong)... Duck In Flight (What Am I doing wrong)... Florida's Three Doves - In Flight and Grounded Florida's Three Doves - In Flight and Grounded
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow