Nature and Wildlife Photography

Welcome to the Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of wild - and not so wild - animals and the natural world. Community moderators: fredlord and jsanch08.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Florida's Three Doves - In Flight and Grounded Florida's Three Doves - In Flight and Grounded Canada Goose Takeoff Canada Goose Takeoff
Canon70D and Tamron 150-600 G2 Canon70D and Tamron 150-600 G2 After the storm After the storm
Everglades Moonrise Everglades Moonrise A walk in the park A walk in the park
A Selection of Florida Woodpeckers
Critique requested
A Selection of Florida Woodpeckers
Full Indian Fort Set!
Critique requested
Full Indian Fort Set!
Two European Serin
Critique requested
Two European Serin
Spring morning at the shore Spring morning at the shore
Indian Fort Nature Preserve
Critique requested
Indian Fort Nature Preserve
Few photos from a Rookery near my home.
Critique requested
Few photos from a Rookery near my home.
Another take on one of my best
Critique requested
Another take on one of my best
Spring and New Photos. Spring and New Photos.
Breeding colony Spoonbills Breeding colony Spoonbills A few Lagomorphs from Lava Beds NM, CA.
Critique requested
A few Lagomorphs from Lava Beds NM, CA.
Some of my favorite subjects Some of my favorite subjects (Wildlife Safari) drive through park (Wildlife Safari) drive through park
Kayak Fishing Trip Turned into Wildlife Photo Op Kayak Fishing Trip Turned into Wildlife Photo Op Bald Eagles in Virginia
Critique requested
Bald Eagles in Virginia
Wings
Critique requested
Wings
Black crow (and lunch) at Grand Canyon Black crow (and lunch) at Grand Canyon
Swamp Birds, Gators & Snakes. Nature, Life & Death Swamp Birds, Gators & Snakes. Nature, Life & Death C & C C & C
An unusual duck to look for Brewer's Duck An unusual duck to look for Brewer's Duck Late winter assortment Late winter assortment
Ctenosaura similis on Half Moon Cay Ctenosaura similis on Half Moon Cay A couple of walks in the  parks
Critique requested
A couple of walks in the parks
Nature's composition Nature's composition Blue Jays Morning Feed Blue Jays Morning Feed
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow