Nature and Wildlife Photography

Welcome to the Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of wild - and not so wild - animals and the natural world. Community moderators: fredlord and jsanch08.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Errol, the friendly egret Errol, the friendly egret Pileated woodkers , Feeding time Pileated woodkers , Feeding time
Follow the snowy egret Follow the snowy egret A few Aussie birds A few Aussie birds
Happy Father's Day Happy Father's Day A few birds from the Dakota badlands A few birds from the Dakota badlands
Tri-Colored Heron Tri-Colored Heron Friday morning at the wildlife refuge. Friday morning at the wildlife refuge.
Hike on the First Creek trail Hike on the First Creek trail Reverse Vignette - Iris (I think)
Critique requested
Reverse Vignette - Iris (I think)
Nature's composition Nature's composition Visiting the Night Heron rookery Visiting the Night Heron rookery
Some action at Nickerson Beach Some action at Nickerson Beach Monochrome, Backlit, Environmental shots - help me make sense of all this!
Critique requested
Monochrome, Backlit, Environmental shots - help me make sense of all this!
A few from Oceanside A few from Oceanside Magic light at Nickerson Beach Magic light at Nickerson Beach
Big Cat Big Cat Red Ear Slider and Squirrel Red Ear Slider and Squirrel
Hunters of different size Hunters of different size Need critique to improve
Critique requested
Need critique to improve
The chicks are alright The chicks are alright Mojave Desert Lizard Mojave Desert Lizard
Curious Squirrel Curious Squirrel Tree Swallow Interaction Tree Swallow Interaction
A few from Nickerson Beach A few from Nickerson Beach Eaglets
Critique requested
Eaglets
Beautiful Blurs Beautiful Blurs Bee-eaters Bee-eaters
Mass Blastoff Mass Blastoff Konfetti Kid Konfetti Kid
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow