Nature and Wildlife Photography

Welcome to the Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of wild - and not so wild - animals and the natural world. Community moderators: fredlord and jsanch08.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
A Duck, a swamp & another bird A Duck, a swamp & another bird Some Birds from the Backyard Some Birds from the Backyard
A Short Tour of My World & What I Bring A Short Tour of My World & What I Bring Chicks and Baby Birds of All Types: Florida Chicks and Baby Birds of All Types: Florida
Hummingbird at the Bull River Guest Ranch near Cranbrook, BC Hummingbird at the Bull River Guest Ranch near Cranbrook, BC Migrating Swainson's Thrush Migrating Swainson's Thrush
Is there any advantage to back-button focusing when you are only photographing moving subjects? Is there any advantage to back-button focusing when you are only photographing moving subjects? Grackles
Critique requested
Grackles
Oystercatcher on nest
Critique requested
Oystercatcher on nest
Oakland Lake Variety
Critique requested
Oakland Lake Variety
Catbird
Critique requested
Catbird
Anahuac NWR Birding
Critique requested
Anahuac NWR Birding
Kenya Wildlife using back-button focusing Kenya Wildlife using back-button focusing A Gentle Reminder A Gentle Reminder
How Many Ducklings Can One Mom Duck Have? How Many Ducklings Can One Mom Duck Have? Gray Squirrel
Critique requested
Gray Squirrel
Big coot chicks
Critique requested
Big coot chicks
The other side of beauty
Critique requested
The other side of beauty
Swan fight! Swan fight! Raccoons: In the Wild and Urban Adapters Raccoons: In the Wild and Urban Adapters
Backyard Birds Backyard Birds A few shots from WHF
Critique requested
A few shots from WHF
Butterfly
Critique requested
Butterfly
Liftoff
Critique requested
Liftoff
Terns by the sea
Critique requested
Terns by the sea
Willits
Critique requested
Willits
More Little Blue Heron- Sharper
Critique requested
More Little Blue Heron- Sharper
A Barn Swallow
Critique requested
A Barn Swallow
Birds from the wetlands Birds from the wetlands Reddish Egret - South Padre Island Birding Center
Critique requested
Reddish Egret - South Padre Island Birding Center
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow