Mobile Photography Talk

Welcome to the Mobile Photography Talk Forum, the place for general discussions related to mobile photography technology, culture and community. Community moderators: Olga Johnson and Jeff Peterman.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Austria Salzkammergut with P30P Austria Salzkammergut with P30P Why are my best photos made on my iPhone. Why are my best photos made on my iPhone.
Exhibition of costume designs by Guo Pei Exhibition of costume designs by Guo Pei Google Pixel 3 Review, Lots of Pics Google Pixel 3 Review, Lots of Pics
Huawei P20 Pro & P30 Pro photos Huawei P20 Pro & P30 Pro photos Galaxy S10 wide angle photos Galaxy S10 wide angle photos
P30 Pro: Some Insects P30 Pro: Some Insects Self portrait at eighty years -- P30 Pro Self portrait at eighty years -- P30 Pro
Sunny Mt. Douglas hike Sunny Mt. Douglas hike Some Pixel 2 XL and Pixel 3 XL images Some Pixel 2 XL and Pixel 3 XL images
P30 Pro RAW processing and issues P30 Pro RAW processing and issues My iPhone 6s and the Nikon 1 J5 My iPhone 6s and the Nikon 1 J5
Sook Siam Sook Siam Nokia 9 Monochrome from raw Nokia 9 Monochrome from raw
Lightroom presets for P30 Pro Lightroom presets for P30 Pro Some smartphone photos Some smartphone photos
Samsung Note 8 Samsung Note 8 Corrected:Honor View 20, AI Clear 48MP is the real deal Corrected:Honor View 20, AI Clear 48MP is the real deal
Simplicity in blue Simplicity in blue Galaxy Note 9 - Raw vs Jpeg OOC example Galaxy Note 9 - Raw vs Jpeg OOC example
Galaxy Note 9 - Raw vs Jpeg OOC example 2 Galaxy Note 9 - Raw vs Jpeg OOC example 2 P30 Pro RYYB sensor unable to render greens correctly P30 Pro RYYB sensor unable to render greens correctly
Samsung S8 photos Samsung S8 photos Blow in me Blow in me
A rural scene shot with a 950XL A rural scene shot with a 950XL is the Google Cam port worth it? absolutely!! is the Google Cam port worth it? absolutely!!
Android Filters Android Filters When it rains - perfect time to get out and shoot - P30P When it rains - perfect time to get out and shoot - P30P
Forbidden Plateau Forbidden Plateau P30 P30
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow