Digital Video Talk

Welcome to the Digital Video Talk Forum, the place to discuss the capture and processing of digital video, whether using a digital stills camera or a camcorder. Community moderator: Victor Engel.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
My Review of the Sony FDR X3000 BOSS Action Cam My Review of the Sony FDR X3000 BOSS Action Cam Can I edit 4K video with this spec ? Can I edit 4K video with this spec ?
A Fun Videographer's Review of the Sony ECM-AW4 Bluetooth Microphone A Fun Videographer's Review of the Sony ECM-AW4 Bluetooth Microphone Nikon KeyMission 80 & 170 Nikon KeyMission 80 & 170
Sony X1000 vs Sony X3000 FOV Comparison Sony X1000 vs Sony X3000 FOV Comparison What is the best software to grab a frame from 4K video? What is the best software to grab a frame from 4K video?
Sony PXW-FS5 Bit Rate, Codec and SlowMo Comparison Tests Sony PXW-FS5 Bit Rate, Codec and SlowMo Comparison Tests Waterproof, 4K Time-Lapse and Cheap: Shooting Fountain Rainbows Waterproof, 4K Time-Lapse and Cheap: Shooting Fountain Rainbows
Panasonic GX85 + Zoom H1: Six Italian Arias at an Outdoor Concert Panasonic GX85 + Zoom H1: Six Italian Arias at an Outdoor Concert Shadows in Background of Videos Shadows in Background of Videos
When External Audio Matters When External Audio Matters tokina 8mm f/1.3 - ok for bmpcc ? tokina 8mm f/1.3 - ok for bmpcc ?
Looking to extract details from surveillance video Looking to extract details from surveillance video Time Lapse from French Pyrenees also astro scenes Time Lapse from French Pyrenees also astro scenes
GoPro screencap, any advice? GoPro screencap, any advice? Video Noise at Night - D3300/GF2 - Question Video Noise at Night - D3300/GF2 - Question
Video production. Video production. Panasonic GX85 + Unstabilized Prime Lens (but IBIS) 4K Video Test Panasonic GX85 + Unstabilized Prime Lens (but IBIS) 4K Video Test
When No Real Camera is Possible When No Real Camera is Possible Thunder Time Lapse, and some other bad weather features Thunder Time Lapse, and some other bad weather features
4K UHD video with the Sony RX10 III of Jet Funny cars at nite 4K UHD video with the Sony RX10 III of Jet Funny cars at nite Premiere: add custom sequence preset to sequence settings? Premiere: add custom sequence preset to sequence settings?
Panasonic Gh4: Freezing and Colored Artifacts in Live View Panasonic Gh4: Freezing and Colored Artifacts in Live View Time Lapse sequences using a Syrp Motion Controller Time Lapse sequences using a Syrp Motion Controller
Quick 4K UHD Sony RX10 III 50x clear zoom test Quick 4K UHD Sony RX10 III 50x clear zoom test Zhiyun Crane - Beholder DS1 Zhiyun Crane - Beholder DS1
Selling Video Gear Selling Video Gear Quick 4K zoom test of the Sony RX10 III 24-600mm eqiv. F2.4-F4 lens Quick 4K zoom test of the Sony RX10 III 24-600mm eqiv. F2.4-F4 lens
Panasonic ZS100: Drought Over on Caifornia Campus Panasonic ZS100: Drought Over on Caifornia Campus Sony RX100 IV at Georgetown in 4K Sony RX100 IV at Georgetown in 4K
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow