Digital Video Talk

Welcome to the Digital Video Talk Forum, the place to discuss the capture and processing of digital video, whether using a digital stills camera or a camcorder. Community moderator: Victor Engel.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Review of a Printer that Shoots FullHD Video: the Polaroid Snap Touch Review of a Printer that Shoots FullHD Video: the Polaroid Snap Touch playback  problems  in  Vimeo playback problems in Vimeo
A Visit to the New NY Second Avenue Subway in 4K A Visit to the New NY Second Avenue Subway in 4K Sony X3000 as a Pocket Travel Camcorder Sony X3000 as a Pocket Travel Camcorder
GH5 5.2k 10bit video example GH5 5.2k 10bit video example Canon EOS M5: Rode Videomic obstructs EVF – possible to heighten the mic via adapter boom? Canon EOS M5: Rode Videomic obstructs EVF – possible to heighten the mic via adapter boom?
How to display 2 different footages in the same screen How to display 2 different footages in the same screen Video Artifact: software to remove video compression artifacts Video Artifact: software to remove video compression artifacts
Shooting 4K in a Snow Storm: Two Techniques Shooting 4K in a Snow Storm: Two Techniques Panasonic Lumix GH5 First Impressions Review Panasonic Lumix GH5 First Impressions Review
Shooting Video in the Rain Shooting Video in the Rain Shooting Lightning Shooting Lightning
Variable ND filter sharpness test mini shoot-out Variable ND filter sharpness test mini shoot-out Adobe Premiere: big color/gamma shift after rendering Adobe Premiere: big color/gamma shift after rendering
How do video frame rate and shutter work together in "non-standard" situations? How do video frame rate and shutter work together in "non-standard" situations? Panasonic GX85 4K Video: Christmas Lighted Figures at Night Panasonic GX85 4K Video: Christmas Lighted Figures at Night
Help video vignetting and banding on Olympus OM-D EM-5 II Help video vignetting and banding on Olympus OM-D EM-5 II Time  Lapse Footages from the Night Sky Time Lapse Footages from the Night Sky
tokina 8mm f/1.3 - ok for bmpcc ? tokina 8mm f/1.3 - ok for bmpcc ? Extremely unhappy with results from GH4, any advice? Extremely unhappy with results from GH4, any advice?
My Review of the Sony FDR X3000 BOSS Action Cam My Review of the Sony FDR X3000 BOSS Action Cam Billy the Clown (Short film shot on C100 and Tamron 45mm VC) Billy the Clown (Short film shot on C100 and Tamron 45mm VC)
Panasonic GX85 in Washington DC in 4K Panasonic GX85 in Washington DC in 4K Building my first video lighting kit: LED, CFL and Bowen mounts Building my first video lighting kit: LED, CFL and Bowen mounts
My 3 Stooges My 3 Stooges Panasonic GX85 at a Hong Kong Lake in 4K Panasonic GX85 at a Hong Kong Lake in 4K
8K RED Epic-W 8K RED Epic-W Panasonic GX85 4K Video: Guangzhou Neighborhood at Night Panasonic GX85 4K Video: Guangzhou Neighborhood at Night
Traveling Light: The Panasonic GX85 + 12-32mm + 35-100mm Pancake at Golden Beach Traveling Light: The Panasonic GX85 + 12-32mm + 35-100mm Pancake at Golden Beach Traveling Light: The Panasonic  GX85 + 12-32 + 20mm in Milan Traveling Light: The Panasonic GX85 + 12-32 + 20mm in Milan
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow