Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
And the Sharpest Zoom Award goes to... And the Sharpest Zoom Award goes to... can you explain this optical phenomenon? can you explain this optical phenomenon?
Time Lapse settings, & general tips - Panasonic GX8 Time Lapse settings, & general tips - Panasonic GX8 Panasonic G80: Great fun! Panasonic G80: Great fun!
Milky Way with GX8 Milky Way with GX8 I continue to be impressed with the G85 I continue to be impressed with the G85
North Coast Great Kinetic Sculpture Race: EM1ii with old 50-200 North Coast Great Kinetic Sculpture Race: EM1ii with old 50-200 Laowa 7.5mm f2 initial impressions Laowa 7.5mm f2 initial impressions
OMD EM1 MK2 Continuous AF test (...or a response to Daniel J Cox) OMD EM1 MK2 Continuous AF test (...or a response to Daniel J Cox) Olympus EM5 mk2 with Sigma 150-600mm and Metabones T smart adapter Olympus EM5 mk2 with Sigma 150-600mm and Metabones T smart adapter
Nepal with EM1 mk ii 12-100 f4 Nepal with EM1 mk ii 12-100 f4 My honey do list... My honey do list...
Olympus 75mm f1.8 or Panasonic 42.5mm f1.2 for an E-M1II? Olympus 75mm f1.8 or Panasonic 42.5mm f1.2 for an E-M1II? Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind
BIFs – Barn Swallows and a Cliff and Bank Swallow.  Olympus E-M1.2+MC14+300mm BIFs – Barn Swallows and a Cliff and Bank Swallow. Olympus E-M1.2+MC14+300mm And the Best TELEPHOTO Zoom Award Goes to.... And the Best TELEPHOTO Zoom Award Goes to....
Olly 17mm 2.8, much maligned… Olly 17mm 2.8, much maligned… Kingfisher: I almost nailed him! Kingfisher: I almost nailed him!
1st portrait with Pana Leica 42.5mm f1.2 lens 1st portrait with Pana Leica 42.5mm f1.2 lens 100-400 Panaleica falling apart 100-400 Panaleica falling apart
This Weeks Olympus Photo Walk with Robin This Weeks Olympus Photo Walk with Robin Job made in heaven? (For a chocoholic! :)) Job made in heaven? (For a chocoholic! :))
Picking up the 12-100 F4.0 Lens and the Camera Store Fuji Days Picking up the 12-100 F4.0 Lens and the Camera Store Fuji Days More pix from the Cocoa Warwagira entertainment More pix from the Cocoa Warwagira entertainment
Maple Syrup Festival using E-M1 Mkii Maple Syrup Festival using E-M1 Mkii Fun with E-M10 and Olympus Viewer 3 Fun with E-M10 and Olympus Viewer 3
What sticks on a garden hose reel?............... What sticks on a garden hose reel?............... MFT and shallow DOF, Oly 12-100mm lens MFT and shallow DOF, Oly 12-100mm lens
Special Specs Special Specs Seasonal Girl *Macro Pictures Seasonal Girl *Macro Pictures
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow