Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Do we really need all that gear? Or is this the perfect camera? Do we really need all that gear? Or is this the perfect camera? Pen F- Toronto Harbourfront Pen F- Toronto Harbourfront
Panasonic G80 / G85 Panasonic G80 / G85 Nothing beats m43 overall. Nothing beats m43 overall.
Older DSLR to MFT? Suggestions Older DSLR to MFT? Suggestions Spent the grocery money on a 25/1.4 Spent the grocery money on a 25/1.4
SWD vs Little Tuna SWD vs Little Tuna Blowing my own trumpet! Blowing my own trumpet!
Preliminary E-M10 Mark III Photographic Dynamic Range (PDR) at PhotonsToPhotos Preliminary E-M10 Mark III Photographic Dynamic Range (PDR) at PhotonsToPhotos Which photo do you like best... Which photo do you like best...
Photo Critique / Image Quality Photo Critique / Image Quality Very first pics with my new Oly 14-150 Very first pics with my new Oly 14-150
Short trip to Ireland: What I took & why Short trip to Ireland: What I took & why Continuation of EM1-Mk2 'Focus-Drift' disappointment full report Continuation of EM1-Mk2 'Focus-Drift' disappointment full report
Nikon Adapter: my best invested 20€ since quite some time... Nikon Adapter: my best invested 20€ since quite some time... strange pattern strange pattern
E-M1.1 + 12-40mm Pro and my new toy car E-M1.1 + 12-40mm Pro and my new toy car EM1.1 in the wild a tale of gear and travel. EM1.1 in the wild a tale of gear and travel.
Couple GX850 shots from tonight Couple GX850 shots from tonight Eclipse Images Eclipse Images
Shallow DoF Impossible w/ m4/3 - Moving to Medium Format Shallow DoF Impossible w/ m4/3 - Moving to Medium Format GX85 travels again GX85 travels again
Waiting to cross Waiting to cross Wildlife in the Sequoia National Forest, California Wildlife in the Sequoia National Forest, California
Solution: E-M1 Mark II -- more than 999 images per timelape Solution: E-M1 Mark II -- more than 999 images per timelape An Investigation of E-M1 Focus Bracketing An Investigation of E-M1 Focus Bracketing
Olympus 14-150 II vs. 14-42 IIR and 40-150 f4-4.5 - an unscientific comparison Olympus 14-150 II vs. 14-42 IIR and 40-150 f4-4.5 - an unscientific comparison Art filters - show me your soft focus filter photos Art filters - show me your soft focus filter photos
Stories Untold Stories Untold Which one do you prefer? Which one do you prefer?
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow