Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Fast comparison: Panasonic 100-400, Olympus 300f4 Fast comparison: Panasonic 100-400, Olympus 300f4 Sometimes I wonder what people are smoking... Sometimes I wonder what people are smoking...
Pen F .. major issues.  Help Please. Pen F .. major issues. Help Please. E-M1 MkII C-AF, Low Continuous, All-targets focus E-M1 MkII C-AF, Low Continuous, All-targets focus
Bee with 100-400 & GX8 Bee with 100-400 & GX8 A little surprise: Capture One Pro now processes High Res A little surprise: Capture One Pro now processes High Res
A white balance problem A white balance problem Olympus OM-D 1 Mark ll with Leica 100-400mm zoom Olympus OM-D 1 Mark ll with Leica 100-400mm zoom
Oly E-M1mkII: More birds with the e-shutter Oly E-M1mkII: More birds with the e-shutter 1/10 of a second - ISO 2500 Panasonic 100-400 1/10 of a second - ISO 2500 Panasonic 100-400
A mobile and flexible Lens for Birders A mobile and flexible Lens for Birders Real world detail advantage of Hi Res (EM5.2) Real world detail advantage of Hi Res (EM5.2)
Another wrist watch photo Another wrist watch photo Birds, Bugs and Buildings. Birds, Bugs and Buildings.
Lonely Benches - Part 2 Lonely Benches - Part 2 Wide, sharp, and flawed Wide, sharp, and flawed
(GM5/20mm F1.7) - Masculinity (GM5/20mm F1.7) - Masculinity Smartphone for birding Smartphone for birding
Fun with the E-M1 II and a campervan Fun with the E-M1 II and a campervan Clean bird shot with Oly EM 1.2 & Pany 100-300: Clean bird shot with Oly EM 1.2 & Pany 100-300:
5 Initial Impressions of the Olympus Pen F 5 Initial Impressions of the Olympus Pen F Golden Eagle with Mark II at ISO 25600 Golden Eagle with Mark II at ISO 25600
E-M1.2, Golden Eagle in snow storm, rather low ISO ;-) E-M1.2, Golden Eagle in snow storm, rather low ISO ;-) E-M1 mk2: High Res: Landscape: Nightscape Exposures... E-M1 mk2: High Res: Landscape: Nightscape Exposures...
BIF Over Water: EM1 mkii +300mm +tc BIF Over Water: EM1 mkii +300mm +tc Great Olympus visionaries and ambassadors Great Olympus visionaries and ambassadors
High(ish) iso C&C please. High(ish) iso C&C please. "Responsibility" "Responsibility"
Crispy cold LX100 morning. Did I use the right gear. Crispy cold LX100 morning. Did I use the right gear. 12-100 at small apertures 12-100 at small apertures
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow