Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Color differences between lenses Color differences between lenses Hummingbird Moth (Clearwing) Hummingbird Moth (Clearwing)
A few Kingfisher BIF's A few Kingfisher BIF's Small cameras - easy carry connectors (experimental) Small cameras - easy carry connectors (experimental)
Olympus E-M1 Mark II for Wildlife
Critique requested
Olympus E-M1 Mark II for Wildlife
Am I really a wide-angle shooter? Am I really a wide-angle shooter?
WWII Weekend & Airshow in Reading, PA - Part 2 (8  images) WWII Weekend & Airshow in Reading, PA - Part 2 (8 images) Post-processing help Post-processing help
Recieved my Laowa 7.5mm F/2 today, happy with it! (2 samples) Recieved my Laowa 7.5mm F/2 today, happy with it! (2 samples) Oly EM1.2 and 300/4 Image - The Death of a Hummer Oly EM1.2 and 300/4 Image - The Death of a Hummer
Stuck pixels, dust? Stuck pixels, dust? Got Pen-F today! Got Pen-F today!
Looking for tips to get best from Panasonic G80, Looking for tips to get best from Panasonic G80, First portrait session with my PEN-F First portrait session with my PEN-F
The Olympus EM10mk II and a boat The Olympus EM10mk II and a boat Skateboarding this week end - GH3
Critique requested
Skateboarding this week end - GH3
GX85 as a travel camera - is working out well for me GX85 as a travel camera - is working out well for me Calgary Zoo with new Panasonic 100-300 Calgary Zoo with new Panasonic 100-300
EM1 MkII - Why is the image on the fip-screen upside down? EM1 MkII - Why is the image on the fip-screen upside down? Fiddler - Shield - Jumper ... *Macro Pictures Fiddler - Shield - Jumper ... *Macro Pictures
$100 olympus 40-150mm - no complains ! $100 olympus 40-150mm - no complains ! Electronic Shutter - OMD EM1 Mark ii Electronic Shutter - OMD EM1 Mark ii
Yesterday in Montgomery Yesterday in Montgomery The 2 wheeled riders photo thread The 2 wheeled riders photo thread
Editing/fixing photos with harsh shadows? Editing/fixing photos with harsh shadows? St John's Bridge
Critique requested
St John's Bridge
Pictures From The Wilds ... *Macro Pictures Pictures From The Wilds ... *Macro Pictures I'll take that "to go" I'll take that "to go"
Red beetle (?) pics Red beetle (?) pics Old glass on the YI M1 Old glass on the YI M1
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow