Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Back from Costa Rica! Back from Costa Rica! SLR Magic 8mm f/4 quick review SLR Magic 8mm f/4 quick review
How weather sealed is 'weather sealed'? How weather sealed is 'weather sealed'? GX8 feather detail at ISO3200 ! GX8 feather detail at ISO3200 !
Am I part of the problem? Am I part of the problem? Magnification vs Megapixels vs Lens Design Magnification vs Megapixels vs Lens Design
back to micro 4/3 and surprised the size of EM1 mark II back to micro 4/3 and surprised the size of EM1 mark II Moire in E-M1 Mark2 pics Moire in E-M1 Mark2 pics
Little Desert Mix from the Kodak Pixpro S1 Little Desert Mix from the Kodak Pixpro S1 New Camera and new lens so my dogs up close and personal New Camera and new lens so my dogs up close and personal
Quick comparison 300mm f4 With/Without MC14 Quick comparison 300mm f4 With/Without MC14 PEN F, serious design problem PEN F, serious design problem
Reconditioned 40-150pro in bad conditions Reconditioned 40-150pro in bad conditions " He hates my photos!" " He hates my photos!"
Cliffs of Moher Cliffs of Moher GX8 + 100-400mm Boston Birds, Boats, and Boarders (10 picts) GX8 + 100-400mm Boston Birds, Boats, and Boarders (10 picts)
Hammered and nailed. Hammered and nailed. Olympus em10 II + Panasonic 100-400 Olympus em10 II + Panasonic 100-400
Pen F in Kathmandu (A few photos) Pen F in Kathmandu (A few photos) Pen F but not pretty Pen F but not pretty
Not quite photos. Dickinsonia Costata. Not quite photos. Dickinsonia Costata. Pany G85 + P/L 100-400 New Birding Galleries (5 images) Pany G85 + P/L 100-400 New Birding Galleries (5 images)
DxO autocorrection wide-angle stretching?? DxO autocorrection wide-angle stretching?? Portrait and landscape [5 pics] Portrait and landscape [5 pics]
Em1 exposure wacky Em1 exposure wacky Mardi Gras Indians in New Orleans (lots of pics) Mardi Gras Indians in New Orleans (lots of pics)
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 Day X Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 Day X Converter or Cropping? Converter or Cropping?
M.Zuiko 12mm F2.0 - Question: is this normal? M.Zuiko 12mm F2.0 - Question: is this normal? Flash Olympus FL-900R or Olympus FL-600R For Radio Controlled?? Flash Olympus FL-900R or Olympus FL-600R For Radio Controlled??
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow