Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Test shots from Olympus 12-100/4 Test shots from Olympus 12-100/4 A very small & colourful Aussie Bird (E-M1 + 300mm f4) A very small & colourful Aussie Bird (E-M1 + 300mm f4)
4th bear seen today. 4th bear seen today. Fast little Birds but not for the E-M1 + 300mm f4 pro Fast little Birds but not for the E-M1 + 300mm f4 pro
Laowa 7.5mm f/2 impressions and samples Laowa 7.5mm f/2 impressions and samples Time for a few photos.... Time for a few photos....
Oulu´s Autumn Oulu´s Autumn 12-60 PanaLeica size comparison + 8-18 and 50-200 12-60 PanaLeica size comparison + 8-18 and 50-200
Bring on the Leica 50-200. After today, I reckon I'm in. Bring on the Leica 50-200. After today, I reckon I'm in. Beauty & Character - 85mm 1.4 for Micro fourthirds (Samyang) Beauty & Character - 85mm 1.4 for Micro fourthirds (Samyang)
Some samples from the new Olympus 30mm Macro lens Some samples from the new Olympus 30mm Macro lens 10 feet wide banner from this EM-1 file! 10 feet wide banner from this EM-1 file!
Sunset (9/20) from my balcony Sunset (9/20) from my balcony Olympus Air-A01 Experience in NZ
Critique requested
Olympus Air-A01 Experience in NZ
Into this maelstrom of gear, I drop a simple photo! Into this maelstrom of gear, I drop a simple photo! My trip to east Africa (100-400 pics)
Critique requested
My trip to east Africa (100-400 pics)
GX80: Hiking in the Austrian Alps (photos and gear review) GX80: Hiking in the Austrian Alps (photos and gear review) A day with my 300/4 and 100-400 A day with my 300/4 and 100-400
Swakopmund Pier @ Sunset (Namibia)
Critique requested
Swakopmund Pier @ Sunset (Namibia)
last & best image of coyote last & best image of coyote
Just in our backyard....... Just in our backyard....... A big, yellow caterpillar A big, yellow caterpillar
I found some English wildlife. I found some English wildlife. EM1 flowers(with Oly. 9-18) EM1 flowers(with Oly. 9-18)
PL 45 macro, love it! Feel free to share your pictures.
Critique requested
PL 45 macro, love it! Feel free to share your pictures.
So much pesticide & too few butterflies. So much pesticide & too few butterflies.
A 6th birthday in an islands village A 6th birthday in an islands village A little birdy A little birdy
Do I have a good copy of the Oly 75mm? Do I have a good copy of the Oly 75mm? 85mm 1.4 full manual lens no idea about workflow 85mm 1.4 full manual lens no idea about workflow
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow