Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Well hello there  [hummingbird] Well hello there [hummingbird] A hibiscus or seven! A hibiscus or seven!
Point Reyes National Seashore, California Point Reyes National Seashore, California Oly 9-18 does great sunsets...
Critique requested
Oly 9-18 does great sunsets...
Birds and PL100-400
Critique requested
Birds and PL100-400
Castellengo (fraction of Cossato, Biella, Italy): Church of San Pietro Castellengo (fraction of Cossato, Biella, Italy): Church of San Pietro
Brown Falcon Action Brown Falcon Action Broad-winged hawk (juvenile) on the ground ...
Critique requested
Broad-winged hawk (juvenile) on the ground ...
Milky Way  with  OLY e-m1
Critique requested
Milky Way with OLY e-m1
Industry/commerce pictures in paradise Industry/commerce pictures in paradise
Poor Mans Setup -             Setup & Results Poor Mans Setup - Setup & Results Bluegrass Jam Session Bluegrass Jam Session
G7 + Pany 25mm f1.7  First Shots G7 + Pany 25mm f1.7 First Shots E-M10mkII + 12-40mm early morning images E-M10mkII + 12-40mm early morning images
Some GX8 Examples Some GX8 Examples BIF - Bumblebees In Flowers BIF - Bumblebees In Flowers
The National Mask Festival - Day 1 - in the Islands The National Mask Festival - Day 1 - in the Islands A few more photos from a sunset trip up to Haleakala
Critique requested
A few more photos from a sunset trip up to Haleakala
Not to bad for a panasonic 100-300mm Not to bad for a panasonic 100-300mm Sunset/NYC
Critique requested
Sunset/NYC
Olympus Pen F + 14-150 II does some Canadian Rockies Mountaineering Olympus Pen F + 14-150 II does some Canadian Rockies Mountaineering BIF with 300 f4 BIF with 300 f4
Maryland Eastern Shore yesterday, GX8 and Voigtlander 25 Maryland Eastern Shore yesterday, GX8 and Voigtlander 25 My 29 Favourite Shots at the Montréal Jazz Festival My 29 Favourite Shots at the Montréal Jazz Festival
Balloons in the Vineyard Balloons in the Vineyard Move over McCurry -- the old kid on the block is here! Move over McCurry -- the old kid on the block is here!
Then someone walked in front of me!!! Then someone walked in front of me!!! Swallows in Flight 300f4 IS pro Swallows in Flight 300f4 IS pro
An unforgettable evening: wine vs. beer, electronic shutter clips wings (what a trip) An unforgettable evening: wine vs. beer, electronic shutter clips wings (what a trip) Short trip to Cape Cod Short trip to Cape Cod
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow