Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Light Painting Light Painting G85+45-175+Raynox 250. It works! G85+45-175+Raynox 250. It works!
...took my GM5 for a walk...
Critique requested
...took my GM5 for a walk...
C&C: ...took my GM5 for a walk... Part 2
Critique requested
C&C: ...took my GM5 for a walk... Part 2
PL100-400 Does Crow! PL100-400 Does Crow! Cute little Kestrel Cute little Kestrel
Portraits from the March for Science (Boston) and a few pictures at MIT.  (Warning: lots of pix.) Portraits from the March for Science (Boston) and a few pictures at MIT. (Warning: lots of pix.) 300 PRO does wildlife and sports
Critique requested
300 PRO does wildlife and sports
First image post - my trip to Switzerland (very image heavy) First image post - my trip to Switzerland (very image heavy) A trip to the Naracoorte A trip to the Naracoorte
Something's Brewing at the Palace / Algo se cuece en Palacio Something's Brewing at the Palace / Algo se cuece en Palacio Springtime in Sweden
Critique requested
Springtime in Sweden
How often do you use manual focus (flowers) How often do you use manual focus (flowers) My photos from today
Critique requested
My photos from today
A small March for Science,` and Murals at the Port. A small March for Science,` and Murals at the Port. The new walk around kit at a political rally! The new walk around kit at a political rally!
The ideal walk around kit The ideal walk around kit White Mesa, Albuquerque White Mesa, Albuquerque
Went out with the G85 yesterday arvo… Went out with the G85 yesterday arvo… High Res is better than I thought it would be. High Res is better than I thought it would be.
A few shots from the samphire coast. A few shots from the samphire coast. Spring up close with E-M1.2
Critique requested
Spring up close with E-M1.2
A few with G85+Panasonic 7-14mm
Critique requested
A few with G85+Panasonic 7-14mm
Out with my walk around kit today - GX7+12-32+45-175 Out with my walk around kit today - GX7+12-32+45-175
First shots with new OM-D EM10 Mk II First shots with new OM-D EM10 Mk II C&C: Dynamic range in low light C&C: Dynamic range in low light
Buskers by the Thames Buskers by the Thames Lofoten Village
Critique requested
Lofoten Village
fast walking (blue heron) fast walking (blue heron) Moon! Moon!
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow