Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Walk in the wood last Thursday
Critique requested
Walk in the wood last Thursday
G85 - AFC & tracking test - Skater Girl
Critique requested
G85 - AFC & tracking test - Skater Girl
Rainbow Bee-eaters (natures perfect birds) Rainbow Bee-eaters (natures perfect birds) Some hidden treasures -- I think! Some hidden treasures -- I think!
Milan(Italy): Obiano Chapel in the Church of Sant'Antonio Abate Milan(Italy): Obiano Chapel in the Church of Sant'Antonio Abate Testing out the new Panasonic G85 + 12-35mm f/2.8 at night
Critique requested
Testing out the new Panasonic G85 + 12-35mm f/2.8 at night
20mm 20mm 2 photos in a park 2 photos in a park
60 years gap - My first and latest camera 60 years gap - My first and latest camera Ice-up on the river Ice-up on the river
Indoor art
Critique requested
Indoor art
Panasonic G85 Post Focus Stacking Panasonic G85 Post Focus Stacking
pana 100-400 on olympus E- m1
Critique requested
pana 100-400 on olympus E- m1
Non-Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day photos Non-Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day photos
E-M1 couple shots, 1000 & 1250 ISO
Critique requested
E-M1 couple shots, 1000 & 1250 ISO
Kiwi help needed! What is The Great Kiwi Comeback? Kiwi help needed! What is The Great Kiwi Comeback?
And today the light was right! And today the light was right! Hungry hungry lorikeets Hungry hungry lorikeets
The 300mm adventure continues. The 300mm adventure continues. Movember portrait.  EM-1, 75mm f1.8, FL-50R flash.
Critique requested
Movember portrait. EM-1, 75mm f1.8, FL-50R flash.
Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm F1.2 Pro Sample Photos
Critique requested
Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm F1.2 Pro Sample Photos
DC Last Night DC Last Night
Nisqually boardwalk Nisqually boardwalk Grizzly Bear pics from recent trip to Alaska
Critique requested
Grizzly Bear pics from recent trip to Alaska
Mom&Paps in the ancient Wonderland Mom&Paps in the ancient Wonderland A frog orgy! A frog orgy!
Supermoon over the city Supermoon over the city Amazing Earth Sculptures
Critique requested
Amazing Earth Sculptures
The Red Plantation, Yunnan, China
Critique requested
The Red Plantation, Yunnan, China
Obligatory first shots with a new lens Obligatory first shots with a new lens
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow