Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Feeder Birds and Squirrels Feeder Birds and Squirrels Heron Tree Heron Tree
Trouble in the city centre Trouble in the city centre Anniversary Portrait Anniversary Portrait
Hi Res... Hi Res... The ship got away, dammit! But… The ship got away, dammit! But…
You know you want this lens You know you want this lens EM1 with my 100-400 - An American Bittern Close-UP EM1 with my 100-400 - An American Bittern Close-UP
Keeping a "Handle" on the news Keeping a "Handle" on the news Some more images from Alaska Aug - Sept 2016 Some more images from Alaska Aug - Sept 2016
You are not supposed to be in my shower!!! You are not supposed to be in my shower!!! Dragonfly in wind and in flight Dragonfly in wind and in flight
Winter Wildfowl Winter Wildfowl A set at the park taken with the Olympus 75mm f/1.8 A set at the park taken with the Olympus 75mm f/1.8
Birds!! Birds!! E-M1 Mk ii + 300mm f4 pro Birds, BIFS and my thoughts (image heavy)
Critique requested
E-M1 Mk ii + 300mm f4 pro Birds, BIFS and my thoughts (image heavy)
Some underwater shots Some underwater shots New owner of em1.2 with first post (and a few birds..)
Critique requested
New owner of em1.2 with first post (and a few birds..)
Panasonic 100-300 - soft at 300 you say? Huh? EXAMPLES Panasonic 100-300 - soft at 300 you say? Huh? EXAMPLES Swallows again (BIF) Swallows again (BIF)
Views from Dyrham Park Views from Dyrham Park Dragonflies (E-M1 + 300 f4) Dragonflies (E-M1 + 300 f4)
Just another Robin Just another Robin Marbled Godwit in Flight, Arcata Marsh, CA Marbled Godwit in Flight, Arcata Marsh, CA
EM1 Goes to Lofoten, Norway
Critique requested
EM1 Goes to Lofoten, Norway
GM5 and Pentax DA 70 2.4 limited GM5 and Pentax DA 70 2.4 limited
street photography (police work) street photography (police work) EM 1 MK II with Leica/Panasonic 100-400 on a very dark morning
Critique requested
EM 1 MK II with Leica/Panasonic 100-400 on a very dark morning
Millie by the window Millie by the window Bee-eaters in Action! (Image heavy) Bee-eaters in Action! (Image heavy)
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow