Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
SWD vs Little Tuna SWD vs Little Tuna I Love my 100-400 I Love my 100-400
First pics of my O 9-18 w/M10 vii First pics of my O 9-18 w/M10 vii Another mini-tour thru my n-hood w/ Oly 9-18 Another mini-tour thru my n-hood w/ Oly 9-18
Portraits with the 17MM f1.8
Critique requested
Portraits with the 17MM f1.8
Shallow DoF Impossible w/ m4/3 - Moving to Medium Format Shallow DoF Impossible w/ m4/3 - Moving to Medium Format
Yaaay, a 100mm macro Yaaay, a 100mm macro Without permission Without permission
Raptor in flight Raptor in flight Scotland Scotland
Mull & Iona, Scotland
Critique requested
Mull & Iona, Scotland
Singing in the rain Singing in the rain
Close up w/Olympus 40-150mm M.Zuiko
Critique requested
Close up w/Olympus 40-150mm M.Zuiko
Port Huron draw-bridge Port Huron draw-bridge
12-32 goes to Boston 12-32 goes to Boston Panasonic 7-14mm f4.0 At Last Panasonic 7-14mm f4.0 At Last
Props and sunspots Props and sunspots Chinatown, DC Chinatown, DC
The good old Pelican always obliges The good old Pelican always obliges From France,August 2017 From France,August 2017
Nature, red in tooth and claw (warning - hawk eating squirrel) and perils of nature photography Nature, red in tooth and claw (warning - hawk eating squirrel) and perils of nature photography Messed up exposure with GX85 and saved by RAW
Critique requested
Messed up exposure with GX85 and saved by RAW
Olympus E-M1 Mark II for Wildlife
Critique requested
Olympus E-M1 Mark II for Wildlife
EM10 & Panasonic 25mm f:1.7 EM10 & Panasonic 25mm f:1.7
The Little Tuna Strikes Again
Critique requested
The Little Tuna Strikes Again
Toronto Hispanic Fiesta Toronto Hispanic Fiesta
Cockatoo: A bit of Pro Capture fun Cockatoo: A bit of Pro Capture fun Long John Silver Long John Silver
Placed 2nd in "Many" challenge Placed 2nd in "Many" challenge Moving day Moving day
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow