Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Moon: Handheld at 400 mm Moon: Handheld at 400 mm A day with my 300/4 and 100-400 A day with my 300/4 and 100-400
3 Pics from my Oly M10 3 Pics from my Oly M10 85mm 1.4 full manual lens no idea about workflow 85mm 1.4 full manual lens no idea about workflow
PL100-400 vs 75-300 vs 40-150 + TC comparison. PL100-400 vs 75-300 vs 40-150 + TC comparison. Poor Mans Setup -             Setup & Results Poor Mans Setup - Setup & Results
Finally chosen my long glass. Finally chosen my long glass. hummers in flight (sigh) hummers in flight (sigh)
Well hello there  [hummingbird] Well hello there [hummingbird] young hummer young hummer
GM-1 moisture corrosion pics GM-1 moisture corrosion pics A walk in the woods. A walk in the woods.
On the road again with Q&D food pix On the road again with Q&D food pix Belgrade through Olympus eyes Belgrade through Olympus eyes
1st Attempt of Steel Wool Photography
Critique requested
1st Attempt of Steel Wool Photography
A few hummers with the 300 A few hummers with the 300
Silos at Sunset
Critique requested
Silos at Sunset
Photos from my most recent movie set Photos from my most recent movie set
Umbrella Umbrella In Chicago - ran into Black Lives Matter protest In Chicago - ran into Black Lives Matter protest
London Canal Walk with EM-5 Mk II London Canal Walk with EM-5 Mk II Lunchtime Dragonfly Lunchtime Dragonfly
G7 + Sigma 60mm f2.8 ART G7 + Sigma 60mm f2.8 ART Behind glass, almost 100% crop Behind glass, almost 100% crop
Heron, Egrets, Ibis, and a deer
Critique requested
Heron, Egrets, Ibis, and a deer
Just hanging out Just hanging out
Woodpeckers and other beach vacation photos - E-M1 w/ 75-300mm and 14-150mm lenses Woodpeckers and other beach vacation photos - E-M1 w/ 75-300mm and 14-150mm lenses Em5 for The Cure
Critique requested
Em5 for The Cure
More birds with the 100-400mm More birds with the 100-400mm Just a few birds and zoo animals Just a few birds and zoo animals
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow