Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Which color profile works best for you? (two examples) Which color profile works best for you? (two examples) Coal tit Coal tit
Yet another Robin Yet another Robin Sigma 16mm 1.4 vs. Olympus 17mm 1.8 Sigma 16mm 1.4 vs. Olympus 17mm 1.8
GM1, great for city walks GM1, great for city walks Great tit Great tit
Kids Playing in the Snow Kids Playing in the Snow Museum of Flight Museum of Flight
Planespotting in "golden light" Planespotting in "golden light" New To M43 / E-PM1 New To M43 / E-PM1
Black-shouldered Kites...adults this time Black-shouldered Kites...adults this time The Battle of the Tunas................. The Battle of the Tunas.................
Planespotting In Snowfall Planespotting In Snowfall BS Kite: Incoming, Landing and Take-off (C-AF + Tr) BS Kite: Incoming, Landing and Take-off (C-AF + Tr)
Another Robin Another Robin Nuthatch Nuthatch
Placed 2nd in "Your Best Contest Worthy Shot" challenge Placed 2nd in "Your Best Contest Worthy Shot" challenge Ever popular Robin Ever popular Robin
BBBs in time for summer. BBBs in time for summer. Moon, tonite, December 1st, 2017 Moon, tonite, December 1st, 2017
Panasonic 30mm Macro & 25mm f1.7 first shots! Panasonic 30mm Macro & 25mm f1.7 first shots! Some Recent Concert Shots Some Recent Concert Shots
Chaffinch Chaffinch Great Spotted Woodpecker Great Spotted Woodpecker
Breakfast with my 30mm F/3.5 Macro. Breakfast with my 30mm F/3.5 Macro. Love my 100-400 Love my 100-400
Samples from YI 42.5mm / 1.8 Lens on G7 Samples from YI 42.5mm / 1.8 Lens on G7 Bicycling across the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco - a photographic tour Bicycling across the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco - a photographic tour
More traveling with the EM1.1 More traveling with the EM1.1 Bee-eaters continued.....(E-M1 mk ii + 300mm f4) Bee-eaters continued.....(E-M1 mk ii + 300mm f4)
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow