Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Tom Caldwell, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
New Orleans gator photo with Panasonic 100-400mm handheld New Orleans gator photo with Panasonic 100-400mm handheld The most beautiful Harley! The most beautiful Harley!
practice practice First impressions on Oly 30mm macro First impressions on Oly 30mm macro
Sea Eagle cruising by Sea Eagle cruising by My 7-14mm kicks butt! My 7-14mm kicks butt!
Transition to Olympus Transition to Olympus Hello, Mrs. Rabbit Hello, Mrs. Rabbit
My first time using the app on my phone with the Panasonic GH5 My first time using the app on my phone with the Panasonic GH5 Silent escape Silent escape
Dragonflies in Flight Pt III (e-m1 mk ii + 300mm f4 pro) Dragonflies in Flight Pt III (e-m1 mk ii + 300mm f4 pro) Sunset Sunset
Purple Emperors
Critique requested
Purple Emperors
Best Best
Trump is a Harley rider! Trump is a Harley rider! GH5 visits Botanical Gardens & Bird Avery GH5 visits Botanical Gardens & Bird Avery
I had just 30 seconds… I had just 30 seconds… Goodness me! I used a polaroid filter! Goodness me! I used a polaroid filter!
Descent Descent Ice Cream and swimming with the Panasonic GH5 Ice Cream and swimming with the Panasonic GH5
And today it was a wasp on a flower! (Yesterday a fly.) And today it was a wasp on a flower! (Yesterday a fly.) Nikon 105 Macro on GH5
Critique requested
Nikon 105 Macro on GH5
Aargh, the Q&D food photog strikes again Aargh, the Q&D food photog strikes again Up close: fly in flower Up close: fly in flower
A Kayak for Wildlife Photography? A Kayak for Wildlife Photography? Oly 40-150mm f2.8 is very shaaaaarp! Oly 40-150mm f2.8 is very shaaaaarp!
Pen F at a Civil War Re-enactment Pen F at a Civil War Re-enactment Color Run in Madrid - E-M5 (14 pics) Color Run in Madrid - E-M5 (14 pics)
E-M1's IS is amazing! E-M1's IS is amazing! Shooting a bit of basketball with the G85 Shooting a bit of basketball with the G85
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow