Leica Talk

Welcome to the Leica Talk Forum, the place to discuss Leica digital cameras, such as the M8, D-LUX, V-LUX, and DIGILUX series. Community moderators: Neil_SI and magneto shot.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Taking "T" for a walk Taking "T" for a walk Twins Twins
Intercourse overload Intercourse overload Colorado River in Black and White (non leica) Colorado River in Black and White (non leica)
Cobra Stroke Cobra Stroke Infinite simplicity of squares Infinite simplicity of squares
I scan for wildlife (for Louis) I scan for wildlife (for Louis) Infinite simplicity of squares (part 2) Infinite simplicity of squares (part 2)
London underground - SL & 50/1.4 ASPH London underground - SL & 50/1.4 ASPH Circular Earth Building Circular Earth Building
Toronto's Tallest Structure. Toronto's Tallest Structure. Lines and dot Lines and dot
Grand Canyon, M240 Grand Canyon, M240 St. Peter’s Church Southrop village, Gloucestershire St. Peter’s Church Southrop village, Gloucestershire
the way my hometown is going.... the way my hometown is going.... Watch, Talk, Smoke and Look Watch, Talk, Smoke and Look
Summer is not over yet Summer is not over yet Clash of the umbrellas. Clash of the umbrellas.
Hint of Autumn approaching. Hint of Autumn approaching. St Mary The Virgin, Tetbury St Mary The Virgin, Tetbury
Impact of a gaze Impact of a gaze Reflections Reflections
Convergence Convergence Recreational Area At Foot Of The CNN Tower,Toronto Recreational Area At Foot Of The CNN Tower,Toronto
Bicycle and motorbike parking "verboten". Bicycle and motorbike parking "verboten". For the farm tractor lovers out there. For the farm tractor lovers out there.
Evening on the lake Evening on the lake hanging (or "street scanning system" revisited) hanging (or "street scanning system" revisited)
Tewkesbury Abbey Tewkesbury Abbey Qintessence Qintessence
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow