Leica Talk

Welcome to the Leica Talk Forum, the place to discuss Leica digital cameras, such as the S-system, SL-system, M-system, Leica Q, TL-system, Leica X, D-LUX, V-LUX and Leica C series. Community moderators: Neil_SI and fcracer.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Monsoon Monsoon 103 years 103 years
Birch in winter
Critique requested
Birch in winter
Orchid Orchid
Global warming full blast Global warming full blast CL and MF, with non-Leica lenses. CL and MF, with non-Leica lenses.
Italian light Italian light Misty morning on the deck - Leica CL Misty morning on the deck - Leica CL
Stuck inside on coldest day this winter - but I have a camera Stuck inside on coldest day this winter - but I have a camera 2018 Global Warming in Crystal Ball 2018 Global Warming in Crystal Ball
Old GXR M module Old GXR M module First shot of 2018 First shot of 2018
The walls of Wynwood The walls of Wynwood People on board! People on board!
The Cobbler. The Cobbler. National Gallery of Art - Leica CL National Gallery of Art - Leica CL
Subodh Gupta at the Sackler Gallery, Washington DC Subodh Gupta at the Sackler Gallery, Washington DC I love the Sackler Gallery stairs very much I love the Sackler Gallery stairs very much
Leica's Clockwork Leica's Clockwork xmas in  Bloomer, Wi usa xmas in Bloomer, Wi usa
UNPAVED FUTURE! UNPAVED FUTURE! Getting to know Grandma Getting to know Grandma
Capitol Street E, last evening Capitol Street E, last evening Grey Evening Sphere Grey Evening Sphere
Leica CL, IQ and Colors Leica CL, IQ and Colors Crystal Sphere Snow Morning Crystal Sphere Snow Morning
New York ...  New York ... New York ... New York ... Perchten in Bavaria - a frightening custom for small and foreign people Perchten in Bavaria - a frightening custom for small and foreign people
Some Leica shots of my best friend Some Leica shots of my best friend SIDON SIDON
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow