Leica Talk

Welcome to the Leica Talk Forum, the place to discuss Leica digital cameras, such as the M8, D-LUX, V-LUX, and DIGILUX series. Community moderators: Neil_SI and magneto shot.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Bread-Dance Bread-Dance Take me away! Take me away!
Along the streets Along the streets AmsterDamen AmsterDamen
M9 shots in LosAngeles
Critique requested
M9 shots in LosAngeles
SL + Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 and 50mm f1.1 yummyy.... SL + Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 and 50mm f1.1 yummyy....
Christmas reflections. Christmas reflections. Lotus with a Leica T Lotus with a Leica T
Q goes Macro Q goes Macro Two sicilians and one russian Two sicilians and one russian
Street pic Street pic Some random image with the SL
Critique requested
Some random image with the SL
I'm jumpin in" (oops wrong Forum) I'm jumpin in" (oops wrong Forum) Colorful strolls with T – ( Not TL ) ;-) Colorful strolls with T – ( Not TL ) ;-)
Music and the two of us Music and the two of us In my company In my company
Alone... Alone... A few street shots and street portraits in B/W ( many shots) A few street shots and street portraits in B/W ( many shots)
Jardine de Luxembourg (an old IR shot) Jardine de Luxembourg (an old IR shot) LIMBO LIMBO
Non Leica B&W... Non Leica B&W... Little 35mm cron captures the big guns Little 35mm cron captures the big guns
Dogwood in B & W Dogwood in B & W Seaside with music Seaside with music
Cuban cigars made in USA! Cuban cigars made in USA! Where is “My” Miami?... Where is “My” Miami?...
Lebanese DNA Lebanese DNA A kind of “Big Shot”, I suppose! A kind of “Big Shot”, I suppose!
Charming Innocence. Charming Innocence. A couple of photos, one old one new
Critique requested
A couple of photos, one old one new
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow