Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony A-mount Alpha Digital SLRs and SLT models. Community moderators: Olga Johnson and Labe.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Damaged SLT Mirror - Affecting image quality or AF performance Damaged SLT Mirror - Affecting image quality or AF performance A99 at ISO 12800 A99 at ISO 12800
Autofocus problem with a77ii? Autofocus problem with a77ii? LCD issue? LCD issue?
A99 w/24-70mm f/2.8 ZA + two OC Flash w/Umbrellas (Simple Portrait) A99 w/24-70mm f/2.8 ZA + two OC Flash w/Umbrellas (Simple Portrait) Living history event pt 2 (a99ii + Min 80-200 HS G) Living history event pt 2 (a99ii + Min 80-200 HS G)
Revisiting my ole A68 with portraits! Revisiting my ole A68 with portraits! Hike among old growth Hike among old growth
Sony A65 and Tamron 150 - 600 mm and Eagle Sony A65 and Tamron 150 - 600 mm and Eagle REAL A99ii Wedding Photos REAL A99ii Wedding Photos
Messed up SpaceX Launch Photos, but I'm Happy (SAOCOM 1A) Messed up SpaceX Launch Photos, but I'm Happy (SAOCOM 1A) Anyone knows what could be those stripes on pictures? Anyone knows what could be those stripes on pictures?
Minolta 500mm mirror lens, some photos Minolta 500mm mirror lens, some photos A Days Work with a99II and AMount A Days Work with a99II and AMount
A99 (Portraits In Bright Sun, When Is Post Processing Too Much) A99 (Portraits In Bright Sun, When Is Post Processing Too Much) Sunset at Deception Pass Sunset at Deception Pass
A99ii and Tamron 15-30 A99ii and Tamron 15-30 Help! Camera or lens Help! Camera or lens
A Visit to the Palouse A Visit to the Palouse Stairs in a village Stairs in a village
Sony A99ii remote trigger / intervalometer Sony A99ii remote trigger / intervalometer Naked and vulnerable Naked and vulnerable
CZ 16-35mm f/2.8 SSM and CZ 24-70mm f/2.8 SSM Are Two Of My Favorites CZ 16-35mm f/2.8 SSM and CZ 24-70mm f/2.8 SSM Are Two Of My Favorites August Through Your A-Mount August Through Your A-Mount
Ancient Paris for Martin (Lensmate) Ancient Paris for Martin (Lensmate) Who believed in the future of Mirrorless in 2008? Who believed in the future of Mirrorless in 2008?
We Will Never Forget We Will Never Forget A vs E Size Compare A vs E Size Compare
Exposure anomalies with my A77ii Exposure anomalies with my A77ii Beercan still rocks.
Critique requested
Beercan still rocks.
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow