Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony A-mount Alpha Digital SLRs and SLT models. Community moderator: Marti58.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
A-850 does Newport, RI coastline A-850 does Newport, RI coastline What a beautiful creature ! What a beautiful creature !
Silhouettes from Chincoteague National WIldlife Refuge Silhouettes from Chincoteague National WIldlife Refuge A few zoo shots from March 2016 A77II Tamron 150-600mm A few zoo shots from March 2016 A77II Tamron 150-600mm
AOPA Fly-In, Bremerton, Washington, A77II AOPA Fly-In, Bremerton, Washington, A77II Cooper's In Morning Sun Cooper's In Morning Sun
A-68 test shots and early impressions A-68 test shots and early impressions Moon Rise over Mount Rainier (A77II) Moon Rise over Mount Rainier (A77II)
From a recent shoot Sony a99 From a recent shoot Sony a99 Otakon 2016 and my a77ii Otakon 2016 and my a77ii
A700 pic at Disneyland  2012. A700 pic at Disneyland 2012. A few from the last couple of weeks A few from the last couple of weeks
Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore aka Duomo di Firenze Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore aka Duomo di Firenze Some shots from my A57 Some shots from my A57
Her Majesty's Honey Farm Her Majesty's Honey Farm A99 in Yellowstone & Grand Teton NP A99 in Yellowstone & Grand Teton NP
Problem with my a77ii Problem with my a77ii The magical skyline of Firenze The magical skyline of Firenze
International Space Station, light trails International Space Station, light trails Another day out, down by the sea Another day out, down by the sea
Sony SLT-A77V Damaged mirror - need advice ! Sony SLT-A77V Damaged mirror - need advice ! Castel Sant'Angelo Castel Sant'Angelo
animals with a77ii and 70-400G2 animals with a77ii and 70-400G2 On Potomac River with A850 On Potomac River with A850
A99 W/24-70mm ZA (Mountain Bike Racing) A99 W/24-70mm ZA (Mountain Bike Racing) images from local Pow-Wow images from local Pow-Wow
A77ii - cropped image A77ii - cropped image problem with my minolta xd 5 problem with my minolta xd 5
What lead you to get involved with photography? What lead you to get involved with photography? Full moon, Rocky Mountains, and Star Trails Full moon, Rocky Mountains, and Star Trails
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow