Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony A-mount Alpha Digital SLRs and SLT models. Community moderators: Olga Johnson and Labe.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Think I just scored my best DSLR deal ever with a Sony A55 Think I just scored my best DSLR deal ever with a Sony A55 This month through your A-Mount: July, 2018 This month through your A-Mount: July, 2018
Trip of a lifetime to Italy Trip of a lifetime to Italy Southport Airshow Southport Airshow
July 4th firework creativity July 4th firework creativity Camera induced flare oddity. Camera induced flare oddity.
A99ii and Tamron 15-30 A99ii and Tamron 15-30 Lovell Radio Telescope Jodrell Bank UK A99II SIGMA 24-105 Lovell Radio Telescope Jodrell Bank UK A99II SIGMA 24-105
SLT-A65 replacement screen SLT-A65 replacement screen 842 million miles 842 million miles
Sony SAL70200G Block Sensor Sony SAL70200G Block Sensor Ideas for stairway group photo? Ideas for stairway group photo?
L-Bracket for A99ii L-Bracket for A99ii 411 million miles 411 million miles
Sony A99ii remote trigger / intervalometer Sony A99ii remote trigger / intervalometer Sony a99 and Minolta 85 1.4 Sony a99 and Minolta 85 1.4
Zimbabwe Safari: Lions and Baboons Zimbabwe Safari: Lions and Baboons Thunderstorm Thunderstorm
Sony a77 & Sigma 105mm at the Renaissance Faire Sony a77 & Sigma 105mm at the Renaissance Faire Zimbabwe Safari Mud Bath Zimbabwe Safari Mud Bath
Inexpensive DSLR recommendations Inexpensive DSLR recommendations Opteka 6.5mm Fisheye lens, anyone use it? Opteka 6.5mm Fisheye lens, anyone use it?
The Jedi Transition The Jedi Transition A little bird A little bird
A77mk2 ,Tulips and Azaela,Happy Spring to Members! A77mk2 ,Tulips and Azaela,Happy Spring to Members! This Month Through your A-Mount Camera: April 2018 This Month Through your A-Mount Camera: April 2018
I took an  interest in clear image zoom I took an interest in clear image zoom Lamborghini Lamborghini
Getting the Best Sports Shots From Sony A77 Getting the Best Sports Shots From Sony A77 Hassie HV with Flashpoint lights Hassie HV with Flashpoint lights
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow