Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony A-mount Alpha Digital SLRs and SLT models. Community moderator: Marti58.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Contact points on Minolta AF vs Sony AF lenses... Contact points on Minolta AF vs Sony AF lenses... Black-headed Grosbeak's been in the Berries Again! Black-headed Grosbeak's been in the Berries Again!
Greetings from the Top of Europe Greetings from the Top of Europe My Sony A99 meets a helicopter: a review My Sony A99 meets a helicopter: a review
My Precision Camera repair experience was pretty ordinary My Precision Camera repair experience was pretty ordinary Got to witness some history! Got to witness some history!
Allways check the display. Allways check the display. Full moon, Rocky Mountains, and Star Trails Full moon, Rocky Mountains, and Star Trails
Sony a99 + Minolta 80-200 shoot 1960s beauty Sony a99 + Minolta 80-200 shoot 1960s beauty Sony A77 is amazing . . . for SO many reasons. Sony A77 is amazing . . . for SO many reasons.
Another way of looking at things Another way of looking at things A severe case of cute! A severe case of cute!
A Tribal Performer at Pushkar A Tribal Performer at Pushkar SAL2470Z - broken AF/MF switch SAL2470Z - broken AF/MF switch
Exploring extension tube? Exploring extension tube? Girls just want to have fun! Girls just want to have fun!
Mind Blowing Mind Blowing Testing The ZA 24mm F2.0 On The a99 Testing The ZA 24mm F2.0 On The a99
4th of July Air Show 4th of July Air Show Beercan arrived today - IT LIVES! Beercan arrived today - IT LIVES!
Flora at the Montreal Botanical Gardens Flora at the Montreal Botanical Gardens Sony A65 Video Noise ? Sony A65 Video Noise ?
Inside the Notre Dame Basilica @ Montreal Inside the Notre Dame Basilica @ Montreal Tiny Dancer Tiny Dancer
Dancing Ladies Dancing Ladies Flowers - Sony A77 MK1 & Tamron 90mm  SP Di Macro Flowers - Sony A77 MK1 & Tamron 90mm SP Di Macro
Still love my 16-80 Still love my 16-80 Last day at the track with the tamron Last day at the track with the tamron
Alpine Impressions Alpine Impressions As the snow melts the flowers pop, Alpine As the snow melts the flowers pop, Alpine
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow