Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony A-mount Alpha Digital SLRs and SLT models. Community moderator: Marti58.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Tokina 11-16/2.8 lens sharpness Tokina 11-16/2.8 lens sharpness Nothing to do with the A99ii.... Nothing to do with the A99ii....
Fall hike photography Fall hike photography I got lucky with my new (old) Minolta 50mm 2.8 Macro on A77ii I got lucky with my new (old) Minolta 50mm 2.8 Macro on A77ii
Concerts with a STF
Critique requested
Concerts with a STF
California Coast (Newport area) California Coast (Newport area)
Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore aka Duomo di Firenze Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore aka Duomo di Firenze Her Majesty's Honey Farm Her Majesty's Honey Farm
The magical skyline of Firenze The magical skyline of Firenze Castel Sant'Angelo Castel Sant'Angelo
A77ii - cropped image A77ii - cropped image Got to witness some history! Got to witness some history!
Girls just want to have fun! Girls just want to have fun! Mind Blowing Mind Blowing
4th of July Air Show 4th of July Air Show Flora at the Montreal Botanical Gardens Flora at the Montreal Botanical Gardens
Inside the Notre Dame Basilica @ Montreal Inside the Notre Dame Basilica @ Montreal Fun on the streets of Old Montreal! Fun on the streets of Old Montreal!
Rolling the barrel
Critique requested
Rolling the barrel
STF Bokeh
Critique requested
STF Bokeh
Basilique Marie Reine du Monde Cathedrale Basilique Marie Reine du Monde Cathedrale Combining hobbies Combining hobbies
Yellowstone and Shoshone Yellowstone and Shoshone few random A65 shots few random A65 shots
A300 A300 A77II and Tamron 150-600 (mini review and some bird pictures) A77II and Tamron 150-600 (mini review and some bird pictures)
Good times at the Dallas Farmers Market Good times at the Dallas Farmers Market Two hobbies - synergy
Critique requested
Two hobbies - synergy
End of Year Concert at the Local Middle School End of Year Concert at the Local Middle School Owls Owls
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow