Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, nikola123, Labe, and Mako2011.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
New Macro Bug photos New Macro Bug photos Doors Open - Toronto Doors Open - Toronto
I was experimenting with some raw files. I was experimenting with some raw files. K1-MKII K1-MKII
K1 ii can actually auto focus at World Speed Challenge and Porsche GT cup K1 ii can actually auto focus at World Speed Challenge and Porsche GT cup Is my K-1 viewfinder damaged or do they all have this brown tint? Is my K-1 viewfinder damaged or do they all have this brown tint?
Pentax is the Best ! Pentax is the Best ! The Heart of the City....Moncton, N.B. The Heart of the City....Moncton, N.B.
Yesterday I visited a new Falls... Yesterday I visited a new Falls... Some from the riverside... Some from the riverside...
Card or camera problem Card or camera problem Favorite flower of the month , May , 2018 . Favorite flower of the month , May , 2018 .
Cuteness Alert: Ducklings Cuteness Alert: Ducklings Photos from Shuttleworth Collection Evening Airshow Photos from Shuttleworth Collection Evening Airshow
Colours of Spring Colours of Spring K-3 +DFA100 macro, still in use K-3 +DFA100 macro, still in use
Macro Macro Mantis on a Jasmine and Lily stage . Mantis on a Jasmine and Lily stage .
Air-to-air photos (and air-to-ground) Air-to-air photos (and air-to-ground) Busy harvesting Busy harvesting
First attempt at some owling with the K-1 MkII. First attempt at some owling with the K-1 MkII. Dragon Fly Macro Dragon Fly Macro
Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory Blooming Blooming
A nice day in Toronto A nice day in Toronto Beating the Venus 25mm F2.8 2.5x-5x Super Macro Beating the Venus 25mm F2.8 2.5x-5x Super Macro
Something has been eating the Sunflowers Something has been eating the Sunflowers Airshow time... Airshow time...
And while everybody is complaining about K1 ii  not being a great camera... And while everybody is complaining about K1 ii not being a great camera... Tease: an air-to-air photo Tease: an air-to-air photo
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow