Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, nikola123, labe, and Mako2011.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
More with the K1 More with the K1 Photogenic Pests (16 photos) Photogenic Pests (16 photos)
Nightscape with K1 and Samyang 20mm
Critique requested
Nightscape with K1 and Samyang 20mm
Love is Love - Inclusivity Love is Love - Inclusivity
Red Spotted Admiral and Wood Ear Mushrooms Red Spotted Admiral and Wood Ear Mushrooms Pentax K1, Sigma 35Art  Astrotracer
Critique requested
Pentax K1, Sigma 35Art Astrotracer
Why most of pictures posted in this forum are horrible? Why most of pictures posted in this forum are horrible? A lime in my garden - BF . A lime in my garden - BF .
The couple on my way
Critique requested
The couple on my way
I'm back...Fuji will have to take a back seat.... I'm back...Fuji will have to take a back seat....
Favorite flower of the month , June , 2017 . Favorite flower of the month , June , 2017 . Redstart fledgeling Redstart fledgeling
Cuteness Alert Part 1 (11 photos) Cuteness Alert Part 1 (11 photos) Cuteness Alert Part 2 (14 photos) Cuteness Alert Part 2 (14 photos)
Big vs. Little Big vs. Little Street Shooting With the K-1 Street Shooting With the K-1
Got a K1 to test (many images) Got a K1 to test (many images) Waterfalls in the Daniel Boone national forest in Kentucky Waterfalls in the Daniel Boone national forest in Kentucky
Muljica Lighthouse, Croatia
Critique requested
Muljica Lighthouse, Croatia
Pentax 1.4x HD AF Rear Converter AW  samples Pentax 1.4x HD AF Rear Converter AW samples
Manchester Day 2017 People Manchester Day 2017 People National Aboriginal Day and the Indigenous Arts Festival National Aboriginal Day and the Indigenous Arts Festival
Happy Solstice Happy Solstice Auto-Takumar 35mm 2.3 Auto-Takumar 35mm 2.3
Testing Pentax 150-450mm lens Testing Pentax 150-450mm lens A Small Variety of Birds A Small Variety of Birds
Caught on film Caught on film Non-bokeh balls Non-bokeh balls
FA* 400mm [ED] IF + K3II, some real world tests ( birds mostly) FA* 400mm [ED] IF + K3II, some real world tests ( birds mostly) Absolutely the right camera for me Absolutely the right camera for me
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow