Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, nikola123, labe, and Mako2011.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Next Pentax camera to have world's best AF? Next Pentax camera to have world's best AF? Resting after diligent fence damaging Resting after diligent fence damaging
Getting ready for Monday Getting ready for Monday New Cake Store New Cake Store
A few pics from my trip to East Coast Canada. A few pics from my trip to East Coast Canada. My favourite photos My favourite photos
Wonderful SMC Pentax-DA 35mm F2.4 AL ! Wonderful SMC Pentax-DA 35mm F2.4 AL ! Foster Dog Portraits Foster Dog Portraits
Milky Way Milky Way Sunsets Sunsets
Porvoo, with K-1 & Sigma 28-70/2.8EX Porvoo, with K-1 & Sigma 28-70/2.8EX In the Dinétah I In the Dinétah I
Alpine, the west Texas town of murals. (K-1) Alpine, the west Texas town of murals. (K-1) What are these flowers? What are these flowers?
Mushroom and Moss Mushroom and Moss Some cars from Museum of Cars in Turin, Italy Some cars from Museum of Cars in Turin, Italy
In the Dinétah II In the Dinétah II Comparative between the HP PhotoSmart C912 (2000) and the Pentax EI-2000 (2000) Comparative between the HP PhotoSmart C912 (2000) and the Pentax EI-2000 (2000)
Perseids meteor shower......not very lucky this year. Perseids meteor shower......not very lucky this year. Pan American Food Festival Pan American Food Festival
Favorite flower of the month , Aug , 2017 . Favorite flower of the month , Aug , 2017 . K-1 + D-FA 100mm Macro WR K-1 + D-FA 100mm Macro WR
Area 27 with K5 and F*300 Area 27 with K5 and F*300 Ricoh and Eye-Fi Ricoh and Eye-Fi
The Killing of a Wheat Field The Killing of a Wheat Field DA*55 You Forget How Good it Is DA*55 You Forget How Good it Is
Hello, there-- Pentax in the primate house Hello, there-- Pentax in the primate house Finally monarchs in Ottawa Finally monarchs in Ottawa
Tranquility base (K-70) Tranquility base (K-70) Pentax K-1 & Samyang 24mm f/3.5 ED Tilt&Shift Pentax K-1 & Samyang 24mm f/3.5 ED Tilt&Shift
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow