Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, nikola123, Labe, and Mako2011.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
K-1 with HD* 200mm in Venice. K-1 with HD* 200mm in Venice. Stunning Northumberland sunrise Stunning Northumberland sunrise
Thinking about getting the 1.4 converter for my K-3ll.... Thinking about getting the 1.4 converter for my K-3ll.... New user / old camera (K100D) New user / old camera (K100D)
Favorite flower of the month, Jan , 2018 . Favorite flower of the month, Jan , 2018 . On Watch
Critique requested
On Watch
Icy things with Pentax Icy things with Pentax A few from the Jungle A few from the Jungle
DFA 24-70mm. Not a bad portrait lens. DFA 24-70mm. Not a bad portrait lens. Seagulls in flight, manual focusing Seagulls in flight, manual focusing
Pali Lookout (1 image) with Sigma 8-16mm Pali Lookout (1 image) with Sigma 8-16mm This is my first Pentax 15-30 Shot. This is my first Pentax 15-30 Shot.
Today in m y garden . Today in m y garden . Another Photographic Mystery Another Photographic Mystery
Japan 11 Japan 11 Japan 10 Japan 10
January thaw in Indiana January thaw in Indiana Will Santa come to me? Will Santa come to me?
First Photos with K-3 and Manual R/R 50mm f/1.7 Lens
Critique requested
First Photos with K-3 and Manual R/R 50mm f/1.7 Lens
Spring in Winter Spring in Winter
Alps in b/w Alps in b/w Media Harbour Düsseldorf, Germany, after sundown Media Harbour Düsseldorf, Germany, after sundown
Sunday special . Sunday special . Japan 9 Japan 9
K-1 & 77mm:  A good combination inside Duomo di Milano. K-1 & 77mm: A good combination inside Duomo di Milano. A couple with a $14 lens. A couple with a $14 lens.
Big RawConverter comparison Big RawConverter comparison Princettia Poinsettia Princettia Poinsettia
Japan 8 Japan 8 Plant hopper . Plant hopper .
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow